Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone give me a clue on how to take a pic of Gordys teeth. lol. it sounds funny he is looseing them. All you see in his mouth is nubs where his new teeth are coming in. I wanna show you what it looks like.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
brandi said:
can anyone give me a clue on how to take a pic of Gordys teeth. lol. it sounds funny he is looseing them. All you see in his mouth is nubs where his new teeth are coming in. I wanna show you what it looks like.
He'll lose his baby teeth just like little kids lose theirs. Chance just lost all of his a few weeks ago, his "adult" teeth are pretty much grown in already.

edit: ah...nevermind I missed the point of what your were asking :p. I need to go to bed, lol.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Let him bite dow on a rope or something then pry his gums open. Or do it while hes sleeping. Popeye doesn't let me open his mouth I have to force it open..

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Sennin said:
have someone hold his mouth open gently and take the pic....maybe use a treat to coax him
I agree. :)

I'm glad Haus' mouth is always open, whether he be smiling or chewing on something. He has no manners :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts