Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was gorgeous today here in central Illinois. Bella and I spent a lot of time in the backyard playing and taking pictures. :)

She's my little doggy model.

Look what she found!

"MMMMMM!!!"

"MINE!"

I love this girl.

"Grrr...just give it to me already, woman!"

Bella is getting a lot of brown/red fur. She almost looks brindle now!

(I let her win....shhhhh!)

·
Registered
914 Posts
oh my god. i love the pic with her running and her ears sticking up. lol I also like the one were she had the stick in her mouth. great pics.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Haha....I picture her thinking "I'm comin', mom! I'm comin'!" in that picture with her ears flying all over the place. :) She was so proud of that huge stick.

·
Registered
448 Posts
It looks like you had fun. We had a nice day here too for a change but we had to take the Christmas stuff down and put it away. BLAH!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I almost bought the ball like Bella has. Is it REALLY strong and durable? I bought Moose today this stong rubber pull toy and he already has it almost chewed in half. He was only chewing it for less then 10 min.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The toy has held up very well for Bella (who destroys every single toy she gets other than her Kong.) She's had it since she was about 3 or 4 months old. That same ball only lasted 2 weeks with Haus before it started falling apart. I guess it just depends how vigorously Moose would play with it. Bella mostly likes to chase it around rather than gnaw on it. She tries to get us to play tug with it, but it hurts my fingers. :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Man, Bella is sooooo pretty! She takes such great pictures, too.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GTChick01 said:
Man, Bella is sooooo pretty! She takes such great pictures, too.
Thank you. :) She's had lots of practice! She's pretty much always had a camera in her face since we brought home!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts