Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a new digital camera today, the Canon Rebel XT SLR 8 MP. This thing takes amazing pics and is so fast! I definately recommend it. Here are some pics I took testing it out...

Our fatboy Lapis

anti Social Rogue

I havent gotten the action shot thing down yet

She gave up

Raw bones!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cookies Mom said:
those are great pics, you let them have raw bones on the carpet yukkky
Thanks. Yeah, I don't care about the bones. It doesn't stain the carpets. Nothing comes off of them.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Gorgeous pics!!!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Congrats! Pics 1 and 4 are particularly good! I can't wait to get mine! Can't wait to see what it can do once you get more familiar with it.

What lenses did you get?

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You guys are doggie whooped! ...and I thought Mo had a lot of dog toys! Look at all of them! :)
Ha ha, she reeally doesnt have that many. She had one of those ADD moments where she took everything out. She usually only plays with about 5 of them. But yes, we are doggie whooped and proud! :p

You're getting the Rebel XT? Awesome, you wont be disappointed. Its definately worth the investment. We just got the lense that comes in the kit: EF-S 18-55mm f3.5-5.6. I'm going to get a wide angle next and a nice zoom. Some of them are freakin expensive! As much as the camera!

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you get one guys, get it from http://www.butterflyphoto.com They have the prices and customer service around on cameras. Don't get your memory cards from them though. They hike up the price on them to account for their cheap prices on the cameras. I have gotten three digitals from them.

Also, right now there is a $100 mail in rebate on this camera at most places you go.

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Look at all them toys! My dogs would love to get ahold of those. They'd be demolished and half digested in a matter of minutes. :D

The photos are great. Loki is such a good looking girl.

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
does that have frame by frame shooting? if so how many frames per second?

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
kogeki said:
Thats my girl :thumbright:

I wish I could hold my dogs like that. I'd be on the floor with them laying on top of me lol. Great pictures though, as always Loki is looking lovely.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wish I could hold my dogs like that. I'd be on the floor with them laying on top of me lol. Great pictures though, as always Loki is looking lovely.
Nah man, I'm not holding her in that pic. She is jumping up to get the toy. I'm not that strong, lol :p I wish. Thanks for the compliments :wink:

Obelisk, I'm not sure of the frame by frame thing but I bet it does. I'll let you know.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Great pics! Loki looks beautiful, as always. :D Where are you hosting your pics? I can see yours at work, whereas I can't see anyone else's (even my own :( ).

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
kogeki said:
Thats my girl :thumbright:

Dang Loki...watch out for that light!! :lol:

The pics are great and Loki looks wonderful, too! And yes, she is one spoiled girl...but who's dog isn't? lol! My husband makes fun of me because everytime I go to the store, I bring back something for Rocket, but not for the kids :roll: Rocket is much more appreciative of surprises, lol!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Hey great pics! I love the one of Miss Loki looking out the window. You can see her reflection of her blue eye in the window. Very nice! :D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts