Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
! GOT HIM BACK TO DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D FOUND HIM HE WAS IN A AUTO BODY YARD WITH HIS COLLAR WAS CHANGED !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I WAS TOLD HE WAS THERE I LOOKED IN THE WINDOW AND SAW HIM DIDENT EVEN HESITATE KICKED IN THE BAY DOOR AND GOT HIM BACK I THINK ILL GO BY TOMMORW AND HAVE A TALK WITH THE OWNER :twisted: :twisted: THANKS EVERY ONE FOR YOUR KIND WIOPRRDS AND HELP YOU ALL ROCK THANK YOU SO HE'S B ACK AND HIS SISTER HAD A BIG ASSS HUG FOR HIM THANK YOU AGAIN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Super Moderator
16,010 Posts
I am so excited for you. What a wonderful day. Give him big hugs.
I would definately talk to that guy. He had to have seen the signs and kept him anyway.
And how did he get him in the first place?!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
\:D/ :cheers: YEEEEEEHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I am so glad that you got him back and that he is ok!!! but be sure not to get yourself thrown in the clink when you confront the owner of the body shop.... you know the worst thing is for this guy to feel like crap let him know what a hardship it has put your girls thru!!!!! what a jerk!!!!!

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
OMG!!!!

Steve-- I started screaming when I saw this!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, I can't believe this. I said a huge prayer for you last night, begging to please bring him home. I am sooo happy for you!!!!!!!! Words cannot even express. I am just beside myself with happiness for you. Bless you and your family... thank you for not giving up!

WELCOME HOME VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We missed you!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay yay yay!!!!

If I feel this good about him being home I can only imgaine how you feel!!!

Yay for Stella, Alabama, Jynx, and your human girls!!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Wow that's so great. If he isn't already, you may want to think about microchipping him now...

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
crackerbull said:
glad you got your dog back.dont know if its the pic or not but stella seems to have a bad case of wry mouth..rs
thnaks and no not wry she broke her lower jaw bone when she was 12 weeks and the vet coudlnt get it to set proper we tryed 2 but iam not putting her through that pain again of a rebrake but thanks for the coment to str up the B.S again !

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LuvaBULL said:
What did Vegas do when he saw you?? Did anyone see you take him back? I hope he was well fed and given fresh water daily. Poor thing! Oh just give him hugs for me... I am so happy! :D
ya there was 3 people there saw my kick the crap out of the back door to get into the shop ... and when he saw me at first he shyed away i think the guy was hitting him but hes doing great now gave himm a bath and hes sleeping at my feet iam going to go now guys ,,,thatnks fot the help ttyl !
\p.s at least he was feed well i thijnnk he put on like 10 lbs ..! :shock: later all !

p. s i need a new banner any takes ! :wink:

·
Registered
886 Posts
I am crying tears of joy! I am very happy for you! We have been thinking about you and the sadness your family was going thru, thank God that is over. How did you find out he was there? A tip from the flyers? Be careful when you confront the guy. You also don't want to get a problem from him for property damage.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts