Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
! GOT HIM BACK TO DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D FOUND HIM HE WAS IN A AUTO BODY YARD WITH HIS COLLAR WAS CHANGED !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I WAS TOLD HE WAS THERE I LOOKED IN THE WINDOW AND SAW HIM DIDENT EVEN HESITATE KICKED IN THE BAY DOOR AND GOT HIM BACK I THINK ILL GO BY TOMMORW AND HAVE A TALK WITH THE OWNER :twisted: :twisted: THANKS EVERY ONE FOR YOUR KIND WIOPRRDS AND HELP YOU ALL ROCK THANK YOU SO HE'S B ACK AND HIS SISTER HAD A BIG ASSS HUG FOR HIM THANK YOU AGAIN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

· Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
crackerbull said:
glad you got your dog back.dont know if its the pic or not but stella seems to have a bad case of wry mouth..rs
thnaks and no not wry she broke her lower jaw bone when she was 12 weeks and the vet coudlnt get it to set proper we tryed 2 but iam not putting her through that pain again of a rebrake but thanks for the coment to str up the B.S again !

· Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LuvaBULL said:
What did Vegas do when he saw you?? Did anyone see you take him back? I hope he was well fed and given fresh water daily. Poor thing! Oh just give him hugs for me... I am so happy! :D
ya there was 3 people there saw my kick the crap out of the back door to get into the shop ... and when he saw me at first he shyed away i think the guy was hitting him but hes doing great now gave himm a bath and hes sleeping at my feet iam going to go now guys ,,,thatnks fot the help ttyl !
\p.s at least he was feed well i thijnnk he put on like 10 lbs ..! :shock: later all !

p. s i need a new banner any takes ! :wink:

· Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hank da Tank said:
Im in love with your dog. Vegas is the coolest lookin AB ive seen in a while i think its those blue eyes.
thanks thanks so mutch ! :wink: he just as cool with his attitud and temperment as he is with his looks ~! :wink:

· Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Carrie said:
Congrat's on getting your boy back! I bet he's happy to be home! Keep us posted on what happens with the shop owner.......
hey carrie .thanks ,..////..well guy'shere's the scoop and bare with my spelling please ....iv been putting posters all over the plaace going to the pound and shelters everyday for 2 weeks now even been getting calls on the posters wishing me luck and letting me know there looking as well for Vegas ! ...well now to the happings of Vegas going missing ......as some of you know i work for the family bizz fot over 18 years well we have a yard where we keep all the equipment trucks loaders floats and so on theres 15 acers the with 2 dog pens ste up so my and my brother can bring are dogs to work form time to time ..... so i brought Vegas in Sat to work on the trucks and when we took off for l.unch then srt to the job site after lunch we were gone total 5 hours when we got back we noticed the gate to the dog run was bent up at the bottom corner now i dont know if Vegas did it or some aS.O.B did it to get to him but he was gone when we got back so i looked and looked and looked till 12;00 and nothing next day same chit ...and every day after till i got him back ...heres how i got him back i decided to go to the shop beside ours again ...been there twice theres 3 units at this location well i dident see any one being a holiday so i went inside and there were 2 guys sitting at desks i ask the frist guy could i put a poster up in the hall as they have 50 -60 truck drivers coming and going daily .......the guy stops looks at the poster and freeezes for a sec ...and says ...if i tell you somthing you cant say you heard it form me ....i aid sure ok what theres a dog in the bakc of the shop and i know it dosent belong to the body shop owner ,,,maby its yours ......... well i freek tell him give me a key to the door ..iam looking in he doset have a key i tell him iam kicking in thje door look out he begsss me NO please dont ill get fired ..please come back in the moring the guy will be here with a key beside i dont hear the dog barking today ...please please so i agreeee and l;eave 5 mins later hsame guy calls my cell sir sir i hear the dog now he's here .......... my heart stops i dpulll U'eeeeeeee and race back i got to the dooor yelling Vegas hear boy here boy nothing ...so i go out side to the back 14'foot bay door and theres a small split in the woood i look in and there he is hiding behind a car in the shop I FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK START KICKING THE CHIT OUT THE DOOR till theres an oping big enuff for me to climb in and grab my boy ........... i went from MAD AS HELL TO HAPPYER THAN EVER BACK TO PISSED in 20 sec ...i told the guy ill be back ...and dont be surprized if 5-10 boy's come with .... i get him home my old man calls tells me to chill out dont do somthig to get my ass put back in the clink so i did just that ....then the S.O.A.B. calls my house yester day and want s to talk about the dog and what happend ...i told him ...not intersstd in talking or his story dont mess roubndstay away from me ...or else ...but he insisets on meeting this morrning to tell his side so i said fine i get there this morrning i come riding in on the harley he sees me has one look at me and burns outof there faster than a bullit :wink: so long and the short of it is i havent got him yet but i will just a matter of time ! :twisted:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.