Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
21 - 40 of 65 Posts

· Registered
4,432 Posts
OMG Welcome home Vegas!!!! Congratulations Steve that is awesome I a so grateful that you and your family are whole again!!!!!!!!! :eek:ccasion7:

· Registered
163 Posts
good to hear you got him back. you must feel so relieved. cna only imagine what to felt like to lose him, but you must be overjoyed to get him back. What do you think happened with these people, do you think they stole him, bought him off someone who stole him, found him? Either way seems like you put out alot of signs, and they had to have seen them. Now go enjoy Vegas! :p

· Banned
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hank da Tank said:
Im in love with your dog. Vegas is the coolest lookin AB ive seen in a while i think its those blue eyes.
thanks thanks so mutch ! :wink: he just as cool with his attitud and temperment as he is with his looks ~! :wink:

· Registered
641 Posts
Re: GOT HIM BACK GOT HIM BACK GOT HIM BACK !!!!!!!

ALPHAMALE said:
! GOT HIM BACK TO DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D FOUND HIM HE WAS IN A AUTO BODY YARD WITH HIS COLLAR WAS CHANGED !!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I WAS TOLD HE WAS THERE I LOOKED IN THE WINDOW AND SAW HIM DIDENT EVEN HESITATE KICKED IN THE BAY DOOR AND GOT HIM BACK I THINK ILL GO BY TOMMORW AND HAVE A TALK WITH THE OWNER :twisted: :twisted: THANKS EVERY ONE FOR YOUR KIND WIOPRRDS AND HELP YOU ALL ROCK THANK YOU SO HE'S B ACK AND HIS SISTER HAD A BIG ASSS HUG FOR HIM THANK YOU AGAIN :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm really dying to know what the story is and how they came to have your dog. Have you called the police?

Paula

· Registered
3,140 Posts
WOW!!! This made my night. Was looking at the forum like I always do before I settle in for the night and saw your post. I got tears in my eyes and was wondering how you found out where he was. You must tell us all the whole story when the excitement is less. I am so happy for you and the family. We all told you not to give up and you didn't. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

· Registered
202 Posts
That is great news.....I am very happy for you, and mostly for Vegas.
=D>

I can't wait to know all the details....I hope you called the police to
let them know what you did and why you did it. And remember...the
auto body guys MAY have got him from someone else. Guess if they
don't give names...it would have to be them. Just report it....as mad as
you will be. Your family doesn't need you getting into trouble. The
only important thing is..you have Vegas back.
Thank the lord Steve. [-o<

· Registered
3,140 Posts
A great ending to a sad story

Hi Steve, This is Debs husband John. Debbie had told me about Vegas when this happened, and as any dog lover can truly do, I felt your pain. I dont really keep up with this group, as I have my own forums that I participate in, but Debs keeps me up to date on the interesting developments. I was very excited when she told me you found your baby!

I don't know what kind of person you are, but I know I wouldn't sit still for this lowlife stealing your pup. I would first do a business lookup on the owner and find out where he lives. See if he lives someplace close to you and saw your dog and wanted him for himself. Try to figure how he got him...was it him personally or did he perhaps buy him from an employee that may live by you. Try to get all the info you can before going to speak to him. I don't know how they are in Canada, but in my neck of the woods someone who owns that type of business is not above breaking any type of law he needs to get what he wants. You need to be careful with this kind of person, have some backup. It would be smarter to show up with the cops and have all the data ready for them to investigate it. Also maybe wait a day or so they can ask why he didn't call the police for the break in that occurred when you got your dog back. Unfortunately, in today's backwards world you'll probably get charged with breaking and entry for rightfully taking your dog back. I'm sorry we don't live closer, I be happy to go over and visit that @#^$%%# with you! Good luck!

· Registered
7,502 Posts
Totally off topic but boy Vegas has some huge ears! You know what that means don't you, Steve? Probably a big melon head when he is older! You saw Rosco's head and he had big ears just like that as a puppy!

I also look forward to hearing more about this story. Man, I hate thiefs, I hope this low life pays for what he has done.

21 - 40 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.