Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 131 Posts

· Registered
11,496 Posts
oh yeah, love them manly muscles...such a stud Bentley is!!
I too, have been noticing Orson's big front leg & chest muscles
lately, and he's only 1 1/2 yrs..what is he gonna be like when he's done
growing..yikes! :lol:
I do love your dogs!

· Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bentleys chest is so ripped and you cant relly see them in the pics but his vaines stick out all over him to diamons is a year and 2 monthes not all though she a short one she is starting to get ripped to and our mercedes has put all her wate back on to evan though she is a standered all 3 chests are about the same size though bently and diamond are bulker in the neck but if you take a tape mesuer they areall pretty close withe wise

· Registered
1,645 Posts
I like lean muscles rather then bulky muscles, more athletic in my opinion, I am not saying your dogs aren't athletic, just my preference.

In my mind, all these dogs are more athletic, and healthier. Just like looking at an athletes body compared to a body builders body, there is a big difference. Again I don't want to cause arguement, just want to show my preference.

· Registered
519 Posts
WOW! :shock:

Those are some RRRRR-RIPPED doggies. Way to scare robbers away! (And mother-in-laws, salesmen, and other unsavory types!) :)

Gorgeous and amazing looking dogs, Puregrover and Alphamale.

Outlaw Annie is going to be BUILT too! (OMG she's cute!)

· Banned
2,254 Posts
Grizwald said:
WOW! :shock:

Those are some RRRRR-RIPPED doggies. Way to scare robbers away! (And mother-in-laws, salesmen, and other unsavory types!) :)

Gorgeous and amazing looking dogs, Puregrover and Alphamale.

Outlaw Annie is going to be BUILT too! (OMG she's cute!)
thansk Griz and i agree with you on the outlaw thing 2 going to big a big one ! :wink:

· Registered
4,186 Posts
we gots puppy muscles too!

and some, not so puppy, muscles

and then there are some "old man" muscles (not, but i cudn't leave him out lmao)

oh and here is alittle "dobe muscle" from izzy's buddy toby (yes his owner actually calls him toby the dobe :shock: )

love me that bently's head, what a noodle 8)

1 - 20 of 131 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.