Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today was the big day. Everything went well, Gracie made herself at home, slept alot, made hilarious faces, and we took pictures and cuddled her. Take a look, and lemme know your thoughts.

Sorry dial uppers! More to come over the days as she grows.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
augrad said:
adorable!!!!! how old, what breed? don't you just love that warm puppy belly?
8 week old Valley Bulldog. haha yeah, that warm puppy belly is certainly up there with comforting things.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Aww what a sweetie! I just want to kiss her sweet face!

·
Registered
216 Posts
That is one adorable baby, I want her! x
I love boxer pups I used to breed Tara and could have kept them all.

Keily

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I thought she was a boxer too. I guess Valley bulls and Boxers are very much alike if not the same. Very cute and I love her little face.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
debs said:
I thought she was a boxer too. I guess Valley bulls and Boxers are very much alike if not the same. Very cute and I love her little face.
yeah their bloodline is english bulldog and boxer. usually full grown they end up like a stalkier, shorter boxer with a flatter face.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the comments everyone. we're real glad to have her home. Shes makin some funny sleepy faces right now, with her tongue stuck out, No camera to capture it though. :(

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
She is the cutest thing ever!! I SO want another puppy now. (As if I didn't before... but you know what I mean, now I want one even MORE more.)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
What a face!!!! She is absolutely adorable :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts