Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, been a hectic summer, here are some of the Gracie highlights so far! enjoy!

my gf trying to get her to pose for a side on pic to send to the IOEBA.

looking out into the atantic ocean over a cliff in ferryland, newfoundland.

Gracie and my gf's dad Canada Day.

Lazy G

me and Gracie stopping for a break, during our day trip to ferryland.

shes comin to get ya

OMG whats that in the sideview! a Bully!!!!

silly girl. (dunno if i posted this before)

Gracie and my lil brother, Tom.

Chewin on a rubber squeaky hot dog toy at the bbq!

get that camera outta my face!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
yay!!!! She looks sooooooooo good! I love pictures of her!

the one of her looking out on the ocean is gorgeous!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mom to many said:
She's getting so big! Beautiful as ever! I think in the pic with your gf's dad, she was trying to tell him she wanted some of that beer! :lol:
haha thats what I was thinkin. Gracie likes to stare at people whenever they have something she wants.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
FogDude said:
mom to many said:
She's getting so big! Beautiful as ever! I think in the pic with your gf's dad, she was trying to tell him she wanted some of that beer! :lol:
haha thats what I was thinkin. Gracie likes to stare at people whenever they have something she wants.
:lol: Koda does the same thing..then if you don't give it to him he'll help himself :roll:

BTW....Gracie is absolutely gorgeouse!!! :D

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
FogDude said:
Gracie likes to stare at people whenever they have something she wants.
Haha. When Bogart does that, I call it doing his Jedi mind tricks.

Great photos. The view is gorgeous in that 2nd picture.

·
Registered
421 Posts
she is very pretty!!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
cannon said:
I love her look. Is she typical for Valley Bulldogs?

I especially like this pic. Her face is so expressive.

Thanks for the comment. as for Gracie,I dunno about typical...i think shes pretyt on par size wise, although shes still young, and has a lot of filling out to do. I definitely think more of a boxer look is dominant in her, although, her muzzle is likely shorter than a boxer, and stop very pronounced in her. but ive seen some breeders, breeding valleys that seem to be heavier on the EB esthetic. Im anxious to see how big she'll get, and how she will change between now and when she stops growing. Ill take opinions though, do you guys see more of the boxer or eb in her, or is she just her own unique valley, and do you think she'll change much?..keep in mind she is 8 months.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
I love that pic too! She's got the Mo pout goin! I think she looks more like a boxer but it's probably because of the long legs and the markings. I've never seen a Valley bulldog in person so I don't know what the "norm" is. Either way, she's gorgeous. I love her sweet face!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.