Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Wow 17 :shock: ....I thought my old fat bastered was old when he made it to 15...you have me beat...

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oldie

I can't keep him still long enough to get pictures of him sometimes. He is really old you can see by the pics he doesn't know it yet he still thinks he is a pup. except the body says different. although I have seen a lot worse in younger dogs. He is a tough old buzzard.
He has raised every dog in the house and out lasted them all so far. He is like a fixture here.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Re: oldie

I can't keep him still long enough to get pictures of him sometimes. He is really old you can see by the pics he doesn't know it yet he still thinks he is a pup. except the body says different. although I have seen a lot worse in younger dogs. He is a tough old buzzard.
He has raised every dog in the house and out lasted them all so far. He is like a fixture here.
That's so cute. He raised all the others. I didn't even know you had a dog that old. He's awesome. He must be tough to make it that long. Way to go gramps! :bigsmurf:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep I have 2 older ones

here is the rotty we rescued form certain death he is about 9 years old best we can fiqure

This is the one who couldn't walk , was abused and then keep in a yard with heart worm tied to a tree left to die.
he has a very sweet disposition toward people but very dog agressive due to lack of socialization from the BYB who should be shot.
But we have mange to keep him separate with his own room and kennel from the others.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts