Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we have discovered that murphy has hygroma. this is a very common problem, but most vets do not know what it is, or how to treat it. it is a fulid filed cysts that forms from them getting up and down from hard surfaces. our bully breeds are sometimes clumsy, and flop down on the floor, and this can cause trauma to their elbows. i have done some research and discovered this product to help. i am ordered them today, and i'll let you all know how it works. http://www.dogleggs.com/

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Poor Murph. Hope these help him. I'm going to have to keep an eye on my guys now, since I'm replacing the carpet with wood.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Aww Murphy! :(

I asked this question awhile ago and got no response and it kinda goes along the lines of these "DogLeg" items. Besides physically seeing callusues on your dogs legs, how can you know if your dog is having leg pain or has arthritis, etc. Reason I'm asking is because my 14 month old is 80lbs and while she used to stand erect with her back legs always straightened out, she now seems to be slouching in the back. Should I be concerned? She is very active and loves to run.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts