Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to tell you that this is a great site . the people really love animals and they are the most pleasant people I have ever seen. I just though you should know you are doing a great job I love it here.And the photos are so good. I have to say I get good laughs and smile alot looking at them from everyone they just get some really great shots so comical and they all seem to have such a great sense of humor too.
I glad I found this place

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You

Thank You for having a place like this too go and just relax . When I have a sad day or a bad day due to some of the rude people
out here in this world today I know I can just come here and get a smile or a giggle just from the pictures and humor that everyone spreads and it also reminds me that there are a lot of good and nice people still left in this world

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
You should really thank root for all the hard work he's put into the site. Without him, we wouldn't have the forum.

Also, the members are what make this forum go round! We're just as glad to have you, as you are to have us. You guys are like a family to me, since the closest relative of mine lives at least an hour away.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everyone

I really should Thank everyone and a special thanks to Root for having a place like this. and all my family has passed on except for my imediate family so I know what thats like too. It was funny I found this place while searching for info on bully breeds after adopting the 2 I got wasn't too knowledgable on the breed and media hype don't help. Its a funny thing The very breed I was so afraid of I have come to love more than the former breeds I have had. and they are nothing like the media has potrayed them.
They have to be one of the most loyal lovable breed of dog i have ever seen. I have only had my pups for 4 months and I can't tell you how much fun they are to have around. I will never forget my rotty but they have just filled up the empty hole in my heart like no other breed. I love animals in general anyway. But these pups have personaity all their own. and this board has helped answer any question I have had to help me along the way.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts