Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would introduce myself and my beautiful puppy Nelson...isnt he bootiful...hope the picture worked...

In these pics he is 6 weeks old, we have had him since 5 weeks, he starts Puppy Pre-School this Thursday and I'm so in love with Nelse it's not funny!

He is purebreed Pit Bull

Can anyone tell me why it is so difficult to upload pics?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for all your suggestions - Ill look into it because all I wanna do is show everyone how cute Nelson is... :D

By the way just on a side note - We have had Nelson 3 weeks and already we have faced peoples distaste and ignorance in relation to the breed - it makes me sick how people can look at Nelson, gush over him (because they thinks he looks like a labradore) then when we tell them he is a Pit Bull they take a step back and curl their lip and tell us all they know about the breed - which is basically what the Media in Australia prints in the papers - which is garbage anyway... :x
Although I did have a nice experience Sunday at the park a little boy started pointing at Nelson saying 'puppy puppy' i bent down and asked him if he would like to pat him, the kid almost wet his pants coz he was so excited, we told the kids father what kind of dog he was etc (expecting him to grab the kid and run) and he also bent down and said 'he is beautiful, from all the stuff you hear I thought these dogs would have just attacked anything that moves, obviously thats just all media crap' :eek:

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
iluvmypit said:
Thanks for all your suggestions - Ill look into it because all I wanna do is show everyone how cute Nelson is... :D

By the way just on a side note - We have had Nelson 3 weeks and already we have faced peoples distaste and ignorance in relation to the breed - it makes me sick how people can look at Nelson, gush over him (because they thinks he looks like a labradore) then when we tell them he is a Pit Bull they take a step back and curl their lip and tell us all they know about the breed - which is basically what the Media in Australia prints in the papers - which is garbage anyway... :x
Although I did have a nice experience Sunday at the park a little boy started pointing at Nelson saying 'puppy puppy' i bent down and asked him if he would like to pat him, the kid almost wet his pants coz he was so excited, we told the kids father what kind of dog he was etc (expecting him to grab the kid and run) and he also bent down and said 'he is beautiful, from all the stuff you hear I thought these dogs would have just attacked anything that moves, obviously thats just all media crap' :eek:

Beautiful pooch! I'm getting sick and tired of the misconception, too. Just yesterday at the dog park it was my AB, a friend's pit, and a pit puppy and a man walked in and about cried b/c he was so scared. I took my dog over to him, and he said "Is that a pit" and was very stand-offish..the minute I said "no, American Bulldog" he couldn't stop touching him. So sad.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Didnt take me long to work that one out - believe me this will be the ONLY pic I will ever have with Nelse eating my shoes, he wrecked a pair of my stilletos and that was enough for me to make sure all shoes are away now...you should see him when I have my ugg boots on he loves to walk beside me a rub his had on them lol!

Ahh I feel so welcome here - Thanl you everyone for your assistance and comments :wink:

·
Registered
775 Posts
iluvmypit said:
Just thought I would introduce myself and my beautiful puppy Nelson...isnt he bootiful...hope the picture worked...

In these pics he is 6 weeks old, we have had him since 5 weeks, he starts Puppy Pre-School this Thursday and I'm so in love with Nelse it's not funny!

He is purebreed Pit Bull

How many post until you're no longer an FNG?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
AsianRedneck said:
iluvmypit said:

He is purebreed Pit Bull

How many post until you're no longer an FNG?
U tell me, 614?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts