Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SO I got rex dewormed and OMG they started coming out today! GROSS GROSS YUCK they were moving. My dh broght me Mickey ds and I dont want it anymore. I have washed my hands like 100 times. Can ya tell im very girly? I hate bugs and worms and YUCK

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
oh yuck! I remember when we first brought cleo home from the shelter. She poo'ed in the house, and i went to go pick it up, and i could see the little buggers pulsating in there! I couldn't eat for a couple days! Its disgusting!!! I feel your pain! :pukeleft:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
LOL When I was a kid we got a pup and I went out in the backyard with him. He pooped and worms came out...I had no idea what it was but I hauled tushy into the house and slammed the door shut on the poor dog! LOL I feel your pain girl. :lol:

·
Registered
74 Posts
You think thats gross, wait for the first time the dog gets into something and trys to poop it out but can't. There is nothing more pathetic than the look on a dogs face when it is doing that little circle run in the pooping position trying to squeeze out that piece of shoestring it ate yesterday.

And of course at that point its your job to find a leaf, and think "Not only did he eat my shoes, Now I need to help him get it out".

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Chris said:
You think thats gross, wait for the first time the dog gets into something and trys to poop it out but can't. There is nothing more pathetic than the look on a dogs face when it is doing that little circle run in the pooping position trying to squeeze out that piece of shoestring it ate yesterday.

And of course at that point its your job to find a leaf, and think "Not only did he eat my shoes, Now I need to help him get it out".
I'm surprised I haven't had this issue with Koda yet, because he eats everything in sight!!! :shock:

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
no, sorry!

also, if something does have trouble coming out of the poop shoot (like a shoe string) never assist and help try to pull it out.... it can do more damage than good.... just a tip!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Chris said:

OMG where you watching me the other day :oops:

·
Registered
34 Posts
i know exactly what you are going through, i just got a shar pei puppy a few weeks ago. this week i saw her poop worms, it was disguisting, i read up on them and i saw that they can creep out of her without her pooping. i keep checking her a lot cause i dont want those things on our carpet. imagine stepping on one, ewww. i dewormed her last night, her poop was good this morning but i really hope they are gone.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Don't forget to have your kids wash their hands often, as well.

And always remember the monthly treatments once your little one is old enough. I use Interceptor, its good for heartworms and intestinal parasites. The eggs can "live" in your carpet and in the soil for years waiting to infect something.

Check the other recent post on worms.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have not seen anymore yet only that one time. I always make the kids wash their hand after they play with him. I never allow him on my carpet so he never soils it lol. Thanks for the info everyone! I hope they are gone since I have not seen any but that once.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Mo had roundworms really bad when we first got him. It took a few days for them to go away. They were coming out alive! He had much, much more energy once he got better.....get ready!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Last week mine threw up worms. The shelter said they wormed him? I had to take a sample to the vets. Those worms were alive all day in a ziplock bag! :evil: So gross!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts