Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i walked in my door after being at class and the stench was horrible!!! griffin has diarrhea and it is ALL over his crate, the walls, the carpet. i called the vet to see what to do and they want me to bring him in tonight (there goes another $40 office visit + meds!!!). no clue how i am going to get this stuffed cleaned up. any ideas on what it might be? he's only eaten his kibble (nutro), a few milkbones, a bully stick and hot dogs (during training). hope the poor guy is okay. :(

·
Registered
14,577 Posts
Start with the crate and walls using some 409 or something, then move to carpet stain removal stuff. I hate when tasks look hopeless.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
When all is clean then put Natures Miracle all over the area. This will get rid of the smell for you and the dog won't mess there either.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the advice!!! the vet gave him some antibiotics and suggested i change his food. hope he feels better soon!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I would suggest to place the crate on a vinyl/cloth laminated picnic table cloth and put it in a corner, fastening the tablecloth to the walls w/ small tacks. Any future grossness will be somewhat contained. I've had the "in crate diarrhea" experience once, and although not a bad as your experience, it happened a 3:30 am and I spent the next 2 hours cleaning. Her bedding was like a giant cloth baby diaper. I was pretty nasty and I almost added to the mess, KWIM !

Hope your doggie gets well soon.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I would fast him for 24 hrs. and start with rice and boiled chicken for his first meal after that time is up. Kaopectate works well too. Nutro isn't the best but it's not the bottom of the barrel. I'd suggest that the bullystick could have sickened him worse than the kibble, esp. if it's the same kibble he's been eating. If he ate many hot dogs that could do it too, since they are fairly greasy.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Whe Jane was in her crate she had to go poop but we were gone and when we came home we found poop on the floor next to the crate...hummm I am wonderfing if she positioned her butt in a way that she let it fly right between the bars right onto the floors!!LOL :lol: Or did she poop and push it out of her crate with her paw?LOL!! We will never know.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Janie said:
Whe Jane was in her crate she had to go poop but we were gone and when we came home we found poop on the floor next to the crate...hummm I am wonderfing if she positioned her butt in a way that she let it fly right between the bars right onto the floors!!LOL :lol: Or did she poop and push it out of her crate with her paw?LOL!! We will never know.
PP......projectile poop

1 - 10 of 10 Posts