Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
She is so sweet! Whjat a cute li'l pup she was.

May I ask how you came up with their names? They're very unique.

·
Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kasco said:
She is so sweet! Whjat a cute li'l pup she was.

May I ask how you came up with their names? They're very unique.
Thanks.. Alot of looking online ....alot..LOL....

Saga -was the goddess of history. She belonged to the race of gods called the Aesir. Her role was to transcribe and keep close records of all worldly occurences.

Saga resides in a large hall in Asgard called Sokkvabek, that is located underneath a babbling river. Here, the walls on all four sides ripple with intoxicating waters (mead). Saga drinks daily with Odin from these waters out of golden goblets. At one time she was Odin's bride.

Ragnar means powerful army, his Kennell name is Valhalla's Kennel so we wanted a norse name. Plus we are located in Minnesota and Ragnar is a mascott of the Minnesota vikings

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
She's gorgeous! I love the one of her in the dandalion patch. So pretty! Saga's one of those dogs that didn't have an ugly time isn't she?

Annie is starting to get out of that wrinkly body faze. She still gets some cute back wrinkles when she "frogs" but other then those, it's just her face that's wrinkly.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.