Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is our neighbours dog Hooch, they aren't too sure what he is....breed wise, can anyone help guess?

·
Agent Squint
3,627 Posts
Mastiff/AB...but those ears look earily similar to an APBT...or maybe some Boxer? It could be any combination, easily.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Phillz said:
This is our neighbours dog Hooch, they aren't too sure what he is....breed wise, can anyone help guess?

American Pitbull Terrier and Mastiff mix! Looks like one of those Giant Pitbulls they sell online.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK.....now the neighbours actually traced the original owners of this dog......after I said I would take photos and ask LOL.

After a few phone calls.....here is what hooch is

His mum is a neopolitan mastiff and his dad a lab X Pitbull.

He is only about 7-8 months old, so has alot of growing to still do.....he is a really nice dog, super smoochy and intelligent.
But my girls still give him a hard time through the fence when they get a chance LOL

·
Registered
62 Posts
he realli looks like my friends dog which is also called Hooch and he is a boxer cross staffie but the ears are a bit different
he is a realli nice dog tho

·
Registered
426 Posts
I was going to say Mastiff too :) the wrinkles on his head give it away, Tia has the same. He's going to be a very big dog by the looks of it :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts