Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went camping for my birthday to Leo Carillo State Park. She's a regular camping dog now! She did so well, the new kennel is a hit! She loves being in it and was so good. Other than eating too many weeds and barfing them up today! She not feeling to hot because of it :cry: Here's some shots!

Outside on night one:

Out in front of the pup:

Her favorite spot, on my bed!

Her kennel inside while we go down to the non dog loving beach :evil: she's inside locked up because hubby thinks someone will steal her :roll:

My daughter walking the beast:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
:D Great pics. I see her crate doubles as a table-top at times. :wink: :D (Don't worry - so do Sophie and Buster's.)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:lol: Hey now, that's all her junk up there!, but we do stack stuff up there, but not for long or while were gone, she'll chew it up. :roll:

I realized every picture was in her kennel when we got back :cry: That's what you get when only one person is taking photos. I only have one of me that my daughter took :

Happy birthday to me and my omelette :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Nice camper, btw. I want to get one of those popups. I heard you can tow them with a regular car, so I think my Jeep could handle it just fine.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beetle said:
Nice camper, btw. I want to get one of those popups. I heard you can tow them with a regular car, so I think my Jeep could handle it just fine.
Oh you bet! We've seen Jeeps pulling them like this Jeep:

I love it, we just got it used, it has indoor shower, outdoor shower, water heater, kings size beds, 3 burner stove, a potty, hookup for the grill outside. Very cool. Non of those things are standard. And we got a steal at $4000. We're having a good time in it!

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Chico.Heidi said:
Pitchic27 said:
www.reserveamerica.com we pointed and picked :lol:
I just bookmarked that site, thanks! We should plan a little cali bulldog meetup somewhere. That would be awesome!
Just FYI - you have to book in advance 6 months, some places you can get into last minute, but most of them you can't.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts