Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
both dogs are super cute!!! Especially Gypsy. Did you rescue her?

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Poor girl...looks like she's got alot of scars from a rough life. Lucky her though...looks like she lives the good life now! Welcome to the forum. Both your dogs are lovely. :D

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
She loves teh Bunny...she is always layin with him...bless!!!

She has alot of face and front leg scars...the Vet and the rescue thing she was prob used as a bait dog but coz she is so soft they cudnt not fight her so they dumped her but thats jsut wot they say..cud be nefing...i knwo for a fact there isnt a nasty bone in her body!!!

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Gypsy said:
She loves teh Bunny...she is always layin with him...bless!!!

She has alot of face and front leg scars...the Vet and the rescue thing she was prob used as a bait dog but coz she is so soft they cudnt not fight her so they dumped her but thats jsut wot they say..cud be nefing...i knwo for a fact there isnt a nasty bone in her body!!!
I am glad to see that she found someone to really love her!!! SHe is just a doll, too, I love her bully smile and her brother is cute as a button,too.....

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thansk very much for ur kind words....i like to think she has come to a lovin new home..she has settled in so well and will b here till its time to leave for rainbow bridge....whihc im hopin will be a long time yet!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
How pretty!!! Your dogs are both very cute!! :) Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
She looks like a happy, sweet dog. How in the world could anyone have mistreat her. Good thing she is in good hands now.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Lovely dogs, welcome to the forum. Nice to see more people from the UK, we've got family down your way, it's a nice bit of the country.

______
Andrew

1 - 16 of 16 Posts