Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It took me a half a Centry to discover the joy of owning a couple of staffy's but it was worth the wait.
50 years old today.
Halo looks like ET in this pic his head is so big now actually he is so big he looks like a brute at 5 months but a very lovable brute. He just loves every buddy and every thing animal or man. And boy do they grow fast. They both have personaity Plus !

Happy New years to Everyone.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
He just a big lug

Thank You all for your thoughts. Halo is a big lug he loves to lay on top off everyone and cuddle . My other pup spirit does too but usually only at bedtime he will lay close and cuddle . Halo does it all the time gotta be close by, he needs to know where everyone is including his brother or he gets upset and whines and looks for them so funny.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Et

He reminds me of Et in that picture He has the biggest head. His head is twice the size of his brothers like one of those big head dog LOL.
I love him to death. His brother is a sweet heart to but alittle more independant

By the way you guys have such awsome backgrounds for your banners do you know where i can get any backgrounds to make myself a reg banner to put the pups on?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Okay I'm bad I kept seeing everybody say Happy Birthday and couldn't figure out why! Then I re-read the post by you and found out why sooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! Sorry I missed that!!!! :oops:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts