Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

Halloween fun

1K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  ambulldogpup 
#1 ·
Our poor pathetic pups. They know its all their Mother's fault though so its cool.

Poor girl. "They're all going to laugh at you"

Cookie Monster Gunnar

Poor Gunnar. He is so upset that this is going to make it on the internet and all his b*tch's are going to see it. He thinks he'll never get any.

See less See more
#5 ·
attitude said:
oh your sick thom!
those poor poor puppies
Its my girlfriend I swear! I said the devil ears and tail were cool and then she came over to me with the freakin Cookie Monster costume. You have no idea have hard it was to get on him. He wanted to play tug with it. I put it on my head and then he was trying to jump up to get it, lol. And no, there are no photos of me wearing the costume.

#23 ·
cfhoftampa said:
OMG I love it! He looks sooo adorable. Did you actually take him out or was it on just for the picture? I just cant get over how stikin cute that is!!!
Lol, just for the pics. I couldn't let the poor little guy out the door like that. Plus he would've shredded it before we got to the end of the driveway :lol:

#25 ·
Sorry i'm posting so late, but how could I miss this post!!??!! Those pictures are simply adorable, and that little Gunnar, what a cutie! I remember you were getting a puppy, and there he is!! Has he gotten much bigger since than? I know it's been almost a month ago since this was posted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.