Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys haven't been around much been in training with pups So spending a lot of time with them . i have to say the trainer was excellant. They graduate next week and you know what they will walk past other dogs now stop and sit by your side with dogs in front and back of them. They will even walk by treats and meat on the ground or floor and come right to me without looking or tryiny to get them she was awsome. I can't believe how far they have come in such a short time. But I guess thats what they needed a bunch of other dogs around and train them around them. the first night I was like no way they were so excited wanted to play with every dog there and by the end of these class its 180 degree difference . So I am happy with the trainer. We did the training she trained us LOL. But they listen so good . I am proud of them. Just thought Id drop by and let you all know what was up
Hope everyone is well

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
How proud I am of all of you. You three have worked hard, congratulations
of the graduation coming up. Hugs to all - Pat and Clara.
:D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It was good class But I haven't had much time to be on here cause you can't just go and forget it so I been working with them everyday too the weather been nice so Good time to keep em working. SThey sit, stay down, stay, look, wait, go throw the doof beside you when you tell them ok to do so, they go to their bed or matt, you can put piece of tasty food down tell them to wait untill you let them take it. people can walk over and pat them now and they stay no jumping and running to them they just stay and let them pat them what a huge difference they were always go but they have still come a long way and she made it so easy for you to get them to focus on you. She lets you do it two way you can work with clicker or you don't have to you can just work with the hand signs and themn add the commands which I liked , cause I have used a clicker but you don'r always have one with you so its nice when you can do it without one. 6 dogs all laying around in the same room one of which was dog aggressive all just laying and stayin with no problems. I am glad i went. they walk by your side too nicely. and all with no prong collar she doesn't allow any kind of chockers or training collars cause she wants the dog to focus on you and mind you. which is nice. I probaly will still use it in strange place I fell better with them But I didn't need them there at all they did it all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts