Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
HausMommy said:
Awwww, Happy Birthday Koa!! How cute are those pictures!!! :)
Thanks and I LOVE YOUR BANNER!!! Justice looks so innocent. (Is she?)
Thanks! Leeann took all those pics for me when I was away! And Justice is far from innocent! She's so cute and smart, and she likes to get into things.

It is so fun to see how other dogs have grown! What an awesome looking dog! I especially love the picture with the pillow: I imagine that as soon as they heard someone coming, they quickly put their heads down. "Shhhh...let's pretend we're sleeping." :D

Happy bday! and cute pics :D

Diablo is almost a year old now as well!!

He's due for some new pics too, I need a hand getting action shots of him when I'm outside working his bite drive up with his tug / hangtime rope (just getting him used to hanging - but hell can he ever jump/swing on that thing!). Picture me with his leash in my right hand and his thick rope in the other, having a 100# dog jumping and swinging off his rope that I make him chase and then lift up in the air with my left hand :lol: It's quite the sight, especially when I let him take it from me and he tries to "kill" it. Shakes it like it's hot. :lol: I'm starting to get Q into it now too, he's going to be quite the hanger I'm sure cos he's loving it lol

Awww - happy birthday, gorgeous! :eek:ccasion9: :eek:ccasion6:

Holy cow! Three pounds??? :shock: How old was he? (Geez - I'm just thinking about my crew who are 6 weeks and already all between 6 and 9 pounds!)

Those are beautiful pictures....Koa is certainly a very handsome boy. Heaven has great eyes!!! :shock:

I feel like such an awful mother right now. I worked midnights last night
(which only happens every other blue moon), and went back in for evenings tonight. That was enough for me to mess up knowing what day it was. On the way home just now, I realized it is Lyla's 1st birthday.
I was thinking it wasn't until tomorrow :(

I will have to make up for it tomorrow. We are camping tomorrow until Monday, so I will have to have a little party for her on the weekend.
I'll take pics and share when we get home.

Again....love your dogs!!!

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.