Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tala turns one year old today. She was 15 pounds when I first got her (at 11 weeks), and now she's a nice 38 pounds of pure muscle and stubbornness. She thinks she's a cannon ball, so I'm glad she's stayed a little on the small side. Anyhow Happy Birthday piggie! Here's some age progression photos:

The first week I had her:

15 weeks:

18 weeks:

6 months:

6 months (with my neighbor):

The day after she broke her leg:

The day she got her cast off:

7 months old:

8 months old:

9 months old:

9 months old:

9 months old:

This morning, on her 1st birthday:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
The 8 month old picture made me smile!! I love that picture. I would definitely have that one framed. It is so cute!

Happy Birthday Tala!! :eek:ccasion7:

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
She is beautiful!! Her face reminds me of a horse :lol: I just want to touch it!!!

Don't think I'm crazy or anything, but she has perfect feet!!! I always notice feet on a dog :oops:

·
Registered
913 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TALA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO TALA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TALA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. :eek:ccasion4: :eek:ccasion7: :eek:ccasion9:

We have to say Tala is our favourite dog on this forum and it is great to look back over pics from when you got her. Thanks for sharing them with everyone. :wav:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
:eek:ccasion9: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS TALA!!! :eek:ccasion6:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone! I can't believe it's been this long already. Seems like I just brought her home yesterday. As much as I love puppies, I'm so glad puppyhood is coming to an end for Tala. She's got her routine down, she knows the rules...Having two dogs has been so much less stressful these days.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
10 what a great pic got to love those aussies ! all teeth ! :eek:ccasion4: she looks wicked by fare one of my favs on this site ! :wink: 8)

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Happy Birthday!!!

What, no birthday hat?
:D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
I hope that you take this as a compliment bc that is how it is intended:
I never liked Bull Terriers until I meet ( for lack of a better term) Talla, she is such a doll/character!!! Happy Birthday you beautiful girl!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts