Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Phillz said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwww I love Tala
My Hubby used to own Bull Terriers...and he reakons she is one of the best he has ever seen
Thanks! I'm going back and forth about showing her. I was thinking her eyes might be too round, but I've heard from a few self-proclaimed bull terrier experts that she might do good. I think I might enter her someday just to see what happens.

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
that first pic is definitly a framer!
I agree. Especially with that tiny spit bubble on the end of her tounge!
And I dont know if it is the contrast of her coloring with the color of the concrete, but the last pic dosen't even look real! She is so darn pretty! Glad that her leg is better!

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Tinkerbell said:
And I dont know if it is the contrast of her coloring with the color of the concrete, but the last pic dosen't even look real!
I was thinking the same thing. I'm also glad she is up and about.

She is such a character! Have you ever posted videos of her?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cannon said:
Tinkerbell said:
And I dont know if it is the contrast of her coloring with the color of the concrete, but the last pic dosen't even look real!
I was thinking the same thing. I'm also glad she is up and about.

She is such a character! Have you ever posted videos of her?
Thanks! She trips me out with her various personalities. :D

The last photo is real, though. I don't know why it came out like that. I was trying all sorts of different aperature, shutter, and ISO settings cause the lighting was really crappy that day.

Yeah, I posted a couple of videos of her and Odie wrestling a while back, but nothing recently.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts