Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from Rosco and Smooch. A couple light hearted Christmas moments.

Boy was it hard to get Smooch to cooperate! Rosco is such a good sport but she was a different story!

Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Very cute! Man what our dogs put up with to ammuse us humans! I'm suprised they allow those antlers to be put on them. I think most of the dogs on here have had to wear them this year including mine. :D

·
Registered
722 Posts
Great pics! The 2nd one is too funny! :lol:

·
Registered
215 Posts
Lisa said:
from Rosco and Smooch. A couple light hearted Christmas moments.

Boy was it hard to get Smooch to cooperate! Rosco is such a good sport but she was a different story!

Thanks for looking!
lol they both look so excited to be wearing those things
but so cute

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thank you everyone for all the compliments!

Augard, Smooch did try and did succeed at getting those antlers off more than once. Even with the chin strap (which Rosco's doesn't have) she managed to get them off, it was many times getting up and putting the camera down to correct her and put her back in position. Rosco was such a good boy and stayed there until the ordeal was over....all the while putting up with her antics..lol.

Bremner, you are right, Rosco is very fed up with Smooch, she annoys him all the time, one of the reasons she spends much of her time in lockdown. :wink:

Here is one other pic I took where Smooch was succesful at removing the antlers. PS I hate Shutterfly for their horrible job at cropping!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Oh my gosh ... I love that pic too!!! I really love your dogs. They are so handsome!! I will take them both please.

Post more pictures any time you can!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Awesome pics Lisa! I just love them! Every year I torcher my bunch in santa hats, antlers, etc....gotta love it though! I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts