Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Happy holidays everyone!!! - Taking advantage of introductory thread

I'm Sean, aka "Seankeg" hehe, I'm 24 and from south Texas. I have some Mexican heritage, and yes, I like tacos veeery much heheh. Besides dogs, my second favorite animal are Gerbils, have 4 of them (they are super adorable). I come from a family that own some small jewelry stores so at this point of my life I am running one of them by myself. In my free time I like to spend time with my family, hang out with friends and surf the web... I'm always looking for the next compilation of funny/weird videos.

Taking advantage of my introductory thread, this is something a little bit offtopic but then again this is the offtopic section and I'd like your opinion. In this holiday break I want to take advantage of the special holiday offers/promotions out there in trying to help out my kid in math in school (also, I am studying to be a math teacher, so this is very important to me, and I want to start my kid young with these topics).

I know there is the traditional Khan Academy but a colleague recommended me this one StudyPug and it seems to be pretty good. Other parents online have talked to me about something called Kumon, but I couldn't find anything near here (we are in a very small town)

Have you guys used any of these?

Thanks!

-Sean

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you.

I bet it should be a relieve getting your kids past this phase....... although at the same time they enter into another phase with other rules and other problems hehhe😆

Happy holidays!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,018 Posts
Well, although I do enjoy them as adults, I do miss sharing the times with them when they were younger. But, we do have fun sharing the memories.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts