Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, say no if u want but who wants to have a "Happy Puppy Contest"?? If your puppy is the "Happiest" your puppy wins!

sorry i know some people might think this is in poor taste, but i was so proud of Nelly's "happiness"! Actually i took this photo of him coz i thought it was funny how he was sitting and didn't realise until i got it up on my laptop how happy he was when i took the photo.

Nelly's gonna get all the b*tches! hehehe!! (sorry i'm just a really proud mum!)

ps does anyone else's bulldog sit like this on his bum and legs out?

· Registered
2,838 Posts
This is going to sound really stupied to most of you but this may be a good time to bring it up and sorry if I am asking this on your thread.I will put this the best I can.I want a male and y husband and is unsure because he says that he doesnt want to see his pecker come out like that.Does this happen to males who are fixed at a young age.I am sure it is expected at some point but I dont think i could deal with that thing poping out all the time so is this common or is this just with males that are not fixed?

· Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hiya,

hmm i'm not sure what happens if u get them fixed but nelson is 7mths, and his lipstick comes out almost everytime i see him. and its been coming out every day for a few months now. it comes out every day for sure and it comes out when i come home from wk, when we wake up in the morning, when we're playing, when he's just about to eat. yeah it comes out.

i can't believe thats the only thing thats stopping u from getting a male. that would blow! tell ur hubby not to look at it! :D its actually pretty cute when it does come out. you just need to play it down to people who see it, i like to say "this is Nelson's new lipstick range, he's a bit of a salesman so he likes to show his range to new customers when he can".

its so cute coz since he can't smile other than wagging his tail when it comes out you know hes feeling extra good and happy! well thats what i think anyways :) plus i think its even cuter coz he has no idea its happening and that ppl are laughing at it. i just defend him with the lipstik range line.

to be honest when i used to see other dogs lipsticks come out i was pretty grossed out by it, but when its my puppy's it cute! can't explain it! :lol:

· Registered
6,529 Posts
I wouldn't call it cute... I can't really put into words how vile I think it is... but it's their anatomy, so if you want a male dog, you just have to accept it. Though as I've said, Koa is 6 mos old, and I have never seen even a glimpse of it. And he's quite the happy pup. Happy in a sweet, innocent way.

· Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you wouldn't call it cute because its not ur dog, and thats your opinion but to me its cute. he does it when he's excited about something and it think its a cute tell tale sign that hes happy.

· Registered
6,529 Posts
I wasn't referring to your dog's penis... and this conversation is really strange. I'm getting some very odd vibes, but that's besides the point. I was saying I wouldn't call ANY dog's "lipstick" cute. And yes, that's my opinion. I'm willing to bet about 99.9999% of the population agrees with me.

· Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LuvaBULL said:
I wasn't referring to your dog's penis... and this conversation is really strange. I'm getting some very odd vibes, but that's besides the point. I was saying I wouldn't call ANY dog's "lipstick" cute. And yes, that's my opinion. I'm willing to bet about 99.9999% of the population agrees with me.
:lol: this conversation IS really strange i agree!! LOL!! no strange vibe here! sorry i prolly should have added some emoticons hehe!! its so hard when u type things coz u can't hear a person's voice and their tone and it can be misconstrued. oh and lets clear something up here.. i don't think my dog's wee wee is the cutest thing about him btw! LOL!!

· Registered
2,838 Posts
hmm i'm not sure what happens if u get them fixed but nelson is 7mths, and his lipstick comes out almost everytime i see him. and its been coming out every day for a few months now.
LMAO..........lipstick

From my understanding if you get them fixed buy 6 months of age it wont pop out as much
as say an unneutered male.It doesnt bother me if it pops out every now and again but seeing that thing pop out all the time :?

Just wanted to see if this was true or not.It doesnt bother me as much as it bothers my husband,he cant stand to see that.......lol

· Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Kelly said:
Is NELSON fixed? How old is he?
nelson is 7mths old and hes not fixed. and i thnk ur right if u get them fixed early it won't be a problem. oh yea and when i said it comes out all the time, it comes out but then goes back in so u notice it then its gone it doesn't stay out the whole time for aages. plus you don't really notice it unless he's sittin like nelson is sitting in the photo up top there.

but serisously, the whole lipstick thing isn't all that bad. coz lets face it, penises on dogs or humans aren't exactly the most attractive appendage are they? but i thnk my partner's is cute too. if a strange man came up to me and showed me his penis i would be utterly revolted on the verge of vomitting but because its my partner's or my dog's willy, i see it differently. you know what i mean?

LOL this convo has taken a turn for the worse!! but i felt i needed to explain myself. :lol:

wow i dont' know if i explained myself or if i just made myself sound like a weirdo! LOL!!

· Registered
552 Posts
Torco's been coming out for two weeks, so it started around 11 weeks. LOL the breeder said that his dad humped everything, thats why they named him Randy. I hope Torco does not take after him in that way. :lol:

· Registered
2,496 Posts
Chico was neutered at 4 1/2 mos. and his comes out almost every time he sits down. I don't think it's an excitement thing, he does it more when he's relaxed. You know the saying, "let it all hang out." It's kinda embarresssing when friends are over, but hey, he's a dog...that's what they do! It's embarressing when they pass gas but oh well. :) :shock:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.