Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had it for awhile, but it was too dirty to take pics of it :lol: Finally washed it today....

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you. I love your new banner also, BTW. Gemyni is a perfect name :wink:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Very cute I love the colors!!!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
That's the same one that Heidi's getting for X-Mas but with red background and name. It looks great on black and white dogs. Chico's getting Cammo!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
That's the same one that Heidi's getting for X-Mas but with red background and name. It looks great on black and white dogs. Chico's getting Cammo!
I didn't know they had Cammo back in stock. That's what I had wanted to get MoJo.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I like it alot. It looks great. Chopper needs a heavier color than what he has now. Blocky just has too many choices, can't decide which one.

Maria

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I started a collar thread about a week ago and Blocky Collars came up. Everybody that has one please post a pic, you can tell more from examples, than the online samples......Harley's is very unique and an attention getter, definately looks custom.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the great comments :wink: I had a hard time deciding which one to get, too. I had Blocky in my favorites for months before I ordered :lol:
I saw the script writing on one picture in their photo gallery and asked about it. If I had it to do again, I wouldn't get it. It's very hard to see her name. Maybe someday I'll get her another, it was well worth the $.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
nanniesrock said:
Chico.Heidi said:
I didn't know they had Cammo back in stock. That's what I had wanted to get MoJo.
They are sold out, I'm hoping they'll get the cammo back in before X-mas. If not, he'll be getting it for his b-day! :lol: I wish they had leopard. I would definitly get that for Heidi. She's a wild child!

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I think mine came to just over $30 including s&h :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts