Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt' know where to put this, so I am putting it under here. No I am not useing it to train my dogs. LOL

It is made of Citronella Oil but it's in a can like pepper spray. We have a little meance, a vicious chawawa, that runs around the neighborhood all the time. AC wont' do a thing cuz "they didn't see him out". He tried to attack Buddy this weekend. However since he is toothless, he didn't get anywhere. My Hub had to kick him (I know that's wrong, but it was all he could do) to get him off of Buddy, then he followed my hub up the steps to our house. So I got this spray thinking it would be better than being mean to the little guy. Does anyone know if it works? I was also thinking since the guy is toothless I could pick him up and hold him here till AC can come get him.

The owners think that since he is toothless, it's ok to let him run free. I got the spray more for Misty than for buddy. Buddy just sits there no bark, no growl. LOL But he is bound to get fed up one day. But misty on the other hand is a bit more fisty. And with her recent spay... well I didn't want her to hurt herself. I did call AC and I won't get into trouble for using it. They said just don't douse him with it. LOL

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Never tried it, nor heard of it. Considering he's toothless, and more of a pest than anything I'm sure it wouldn't hurt a thing if it doesn't work.. What better of a specimen to try it on? If it doesn't work, he'll just try and gum ya to death, lol! (sorry, but the image is hilarious!) :lol:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LOL I agree with you. I just didn't want Misty to hurt herself. He hasn't been out since my hub went over there and threw a fit. :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
Mace has the same effects on dogs that it has on humans so I just carry it. It does not cause lasting damage , well besides thier pride, but it will stop them in their tracks... I did not know there was a "dog mace" I will have to look into it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts