Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IVE BEEN TO THE VETS

BRYN AS BEEN TO THE VETS I DONT LIKE WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ON HERE HES MY PRIDE AND JOY HE IS A WELL LOOKED AFTER DOG SO NO MORE SLANDER ON HERE JUST ADVICE

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
advecate in the uk

hi there sorry about the pictures if they offended you but alot of people on here talk about demedox and mange and i wanted to show you bryn for ages but only learnt how to get pictures off my phone yesterday this is what they gave me at the vets advecate put that on him every two weeks that suppose to kill the mite but it never worked the last time i took him to the vets they said he was cured it was just a matter of time before his fur grows back its coming back slowly, i will update the pictures for you all to see soon, to show you :lol: but that was the worse picture i took a few months ago to show just how bad demedox mange could get :oops: shirley

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
bryns fur

yes his fur is growing back now that was a early picture to show people how bad it got :oops: with treatment from the vet the advecate done that :? but the vet said to keep using it and as you do :roll: well will post some more pictures in a few weeks to show you how better he is and how you can come through the mange :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.