Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who don't know, Bella and Haus (owned by HausMommy) are 8-month-old siblings. They hadn't seen each other since they were a little under 2 months old, but they played just liked I expected siblings to. They got along very well, but there were a few snippy moments here and there, mostly over toys. They had such a great time playing together that I can't wait to get them together again soon!

Introductions:

Bella played shy for a little while

Then Haus chased her around the car for about 10 laps. It was hysterical!

"Hey! That's mine!"

Bella needed a break.

Our attempt at getting them to sit still for a photo

Bella needed another break. She's not used to dogs that are stronger than her!

Back at Tasha and Dennis' house where they got the zoomies

They played tug for quite a while.

Trying to get some treats

Haus trying to steal his bone back

Bella was kind of jealous when Haus came to say hi to me.

God they're cute!

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Those are some really great pictures! It looks like they got along really well. Thanks for sharing! :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Yay!! I haven't had a chance to upload mine yet! Silly me, I forgot my camera so I don't have the cute outside pictures. But I did get some inside!! I'll post a few of mine as soon as I upload them! :p

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
They are so adorable :D It looks like they really had fun. Its so cut how much they look alike. Especially their ears.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Those are so cute and it looked like they had a ball together! I can't believe how much they look alike. I mean I know they are siblings but still they look alot alike.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Faith Marie said:
Thanks for sharing! Those are so cute and it looked like they had a ball together! I can't believe how much they look alike. I mean I know they are siblings but still they look alot alike.
It's funny their coloring and markings are so different, but they still have the same body, head, and ear structure. Haus is a big stocky boy, and Bella is a more petite girl, but it's still totally obvious that they're siblings. :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
How cute!! They look soooooo much alike (besides coloring). Great pics! :)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
I think it is great when we can get our dogs together with their siblings. I did that with Moose and 2 brothers and 1 sister at my park and it was great. I do do the next best thingf and get him together with his friend Angel. She is out of commision for awhile because she just got spayed. They should get together maybe in a few weeks.
Haus and Bella look like they had the time of their lives. I'm sure they sleeped like babies. Great pictures.

·
Banned
3,926 Posts
nice pics !!!!!!!!!!!!!! stella got a play date with my parents beagel ill post some pics later !

1 - 13 of 13 Posts