Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only got 3 pictures before my camera batteries died! Bummer! Haus' mommy got Bella a beautiful red winter vest for Christmas, and as soon as Bella wakes up from her nap, I'm going to take pictures of her in it. It's just adorable!

It doesn't really look like it in this picture, but they totally love each other. ;)

Bitey face is the best game ever.

Jake wanted me to include pictures of him because he felt kind of left out. He wouldn't stop humping Haus, and although Haus wasn't being aggressive toward him, I put Jake away just to avoid any unaltered male dog problems!

Bella says, "Hi, everyone!"

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are getting big! I think it's so neat how much alike Bella and Haus look even though they're different colors and heights/weights. Haus is stocky and handsome; Bella is petite and beautiful!

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
lmao I love the first pic with your comment!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Jake wanted me to include pictures of him because he felt kind of left out. He wouldn't stop humping Haus, and although Haus wasn't being aggressive toward him, I put Jake away just to avoid any unaltered male dog problems!
LoL.

They are all great looking dogs! I love the pictures you post of Bella on the snow.

·
Registered
323 Posts
How nice that you two were able to get together for a puppy play date! They are both good looking dogs! I never had a chance to tell you since you joined that Bella is a very beautiful girl!! I love blue dogs :)

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks, everyone! Haus and Bella have such a wonderful time playing together. Bella loves to make him chase her, and he loves to barrel into her with all of his weight. It's so funny! We're definitely going to have to get a video of it next time they play. :)

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
Both are nice looking dogs but they sure don't look like they are playing to me. Not sure who Jake is but humping is dominance behaviour and dominance behaviour often leads to fights. Good choice putting him away. Be careful with your dogs you don't want any dogs or people getting injured because of a fight. Know the signs!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Lisa said:
Both are nice looking dogs but they sure don't look like they are playing to me. Not sure who Jake is but humping is dominance behaviour and dominance behaviour often leads to fights. Good choice putting him away. Be careful with your dogs you don't want any dogs or people getting injured because of a fight. Know the signs!
Jake was trying to hump Haus. Haus just kept walking away from him. Jake and Haus got along though, as Haus never growled or snapped at Jake. And those were the only pictures Bella got because the camera died, and I forgot mine. They weren't growling or anything, just playing rough like APBT do.

·
Registered
8,671 Posts
when I see 2 pit bulls with their lips raised, snarling at each other, it doesn't look like "play" to me....it looks like aggression. People here can do what they want with their dogs, nothing I can say will change that, but I just don't understand why people seem to think its so important to force dogs that are not naturally dog friendly, to get along and be buddies. It more than likely won't work and will backfire eventually. These dogs were bred to fight and bred for gameness. You guys got lucky this time and may get lucky several more times in the future..but eventually your luck will run out. Good luck, I think you may need it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts