Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was pretty nice outside this afternoon, so Bella and Haus got to play outside for a little while.

Waiting patiently for play time

"Hey buddy!"

Bella thinks Haus is hilarious.

Haus thinks Bella tastes delicious.

Running running running

Aren't they cute??

Kisses!

Drink break

This picture is for Lisa. :D

Happy pups

We went back to Tasha's and Dennis' house because it was starting to get chilly outside.

Mine mine mine!

Big smiles!

"Bella? Are you dead?"

"Oh, you are? Ok...I'll take my toy back, then."

Haus had a rope hanging from his tooth. It was pretty funny. He's totally a big dumb jock. ;)

Bella says to Haus' mommy, "Thanks so much for letting Haus play with me today!"

·
Registered
807 Posts
They look like they had a good time together! Thats what my house looks like all the time! I cant keep these two seperated. I have to tie them both off on leashs to get any piece and quite around here.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I love the pictures! Looks like they had a great time! I love the picture of Haus sleeping too! That is way too cute! And they love to stick out that tongue!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Very cute! I didn't realize that was only their 3rd playdate. Do you guys live close by? Heidi may have a potential playdate with Darla this weekend, we're pretty excited. We've already had the discussion about appropriate playdate behaivior. :wink: Hopefully she was listening.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
Very cute! I didn't realize that was only their 3rd playdate. Do you guys live close by? Heidi may have a potential playdate with Darla this weekend, we're pretty excited. We've already had the discussion about appropriate playdate behaivior. :wink: Hopefully she was listening.
We live in the same town. :) Tasha and I just met about a month and a half ago on other forum. Haus' and Bella's first play date was the weekend after Thanksgiving.

I hope Heidi has fun on her potential play date. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
Yeah, with the holidays and our work schedules it's been hard to get together. Hopefully more when it warms up :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
AllAmericanPUP said:
they're so cute together!!!

hey is haus's nose black or blue and is that faint markings where the fawn and face meet on his face black or blue?
Haus' nose is black. Where his fawn meets his white is blue, but it's hard to tell because its not very dense. He's starting to get that all over where his fawn and white meet. Kinda cool, like a border.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HausMommy said:
AllAmericanPUP said:

hey is haus's nose black or blue and is that faint markings where the fawn and face meet on his face black or blue?
Haus' nose is black. Where his fawn meets his white is blue, but it's hard to tell because its not very dense. He's starting to get that all over where his fawn and white meet. Kinda cool, like a border.
And Bella is getting a lot of brown/fawn coloring to her. Tasha and I joked that they're going to end up being the same color soon! :lol:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
bella_blue said:
HausMommy said:
AllAmericanPUP said:

And Bella is getting a lot of brown/fawn coloring to her. Tasha and I joked that they're going to end up being the same color soon! :lol:
How cute, their like little chamelions! (sp?)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Love the pictures. Glad they get along well. Wish Moose had someone like that to play with ALL the time. Justine (Angelsmommie) and I sometimes get together but not alot. Actually I haven't heard from her or seen her on the board in a long while. I think I will call her today. Maybe Moose and Angel 9if she behaves) can get together. Once again I love all the pictures.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts