Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess who I finally got to meet!!! Magnus!! We went out to Bryson's tonight to look at a sub one of Dennis' friends is selling, so I finally got to meet Bella and Haus' sire. He's a big boy, really pretty, a little overweight. So, here are the few pictures that I got.






Also, Magnus and Haus act just alike! It's crazy.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Ok...I can't decide who I think Bella looks more like, mom or dad. Haus definitely looks like his daddy!
Haus definately resembles Magnus more. Dennis and I got to see pictures of Magnus when he was Haus and Bella's age, and wow, the resemblence is crazy. Haus is just a little taller than him, but is built just like him.

Bella has her dad's smile. Maybe we can get Bryson to let us come out there soon so you can see him in person.

Oh, and he's not dog aggressive. At least he wasn't with Haus. No worries everyone, we kept them both on leashes. Bryson had Magnus, and Dennis had Haus.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
LuvaBULL said:
What color is Magnus? I love it.
I'm not sure what the exact coloring is. We were told before we got to meet him, that he was vanilla. It's a blonde color, very pretty! I'll have to check it out. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,116 Posts
He looks like a "champagne" color. I wonder where Bella & Haus get their blue? I remember the mom looking like a boxer x pit? Maybe I am thinking of someone else. Either way, it's an eye-catching color.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
LuvaBULL said:
He looks like a "champagne" color. I wonder where Bella & Haus get their blue? I remember the mom looking like a boxer x pit? Maybe I am thinking of someone else. Either way, it's an eye-catching color.
Now that you mention it, I wonder that myself. And you are correct on the momma, here's a couple of pics of her:



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,755 Posts
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Ok...I can't decide who I think Bella looks more like, mom or dad. Haus definitely looks like his daddy!
Haus definately resembles Magnus more. Dennis and I got to see pictures of Magnus when he was Haus and Bella's age, and wow, the resemblence is crazy. Haus is just a little taller than him, but is built just like him.

Bella has her dad's smile. Maybe we can get Bryson to let us come out there soon so you can see him in person.

Oh, and he's not dog aggressive. At least he wasn't with Haus. No worries everyone, we kept them both on leashes. Bryson had Magnus, and Dennis had Haus.
I was wondering if you brought Haus with! How did they react to each other? Now I want to get all the pups together and see who resembles whom the most! Magnus looks like he has a little bit of blue on his ear in the first picture. Does he, or is that just the lighting? I bet they never would have guessed that there would be 4 black pups in the litter...haha. Genetics are so funny.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
Ok...I can't decide who I think Bella looks more like, mom or dad. Haus definitely looks like his daddy!
Haus definately resembles Magnus more. Dennis and I got to see pictures of Magnus when he was Haus and Bella's age, and wow, the resemblence is crazy. Haus is just a little taller than him, but is built just like him.

Bella has her dad's smile. Maybe we can get Bryson to let us come out there soon so you can see him in person.

Oh, and he's not dog aggressive. At least he wasn't with Haus. No worries everyone, we kept them both on leashes. Bryson had Magnus, and Dennis had Haus.
I was wondering if you brought Haus with! How did they react to each other? Now I want to get all the pups together and see who resembles whom the most! Magnus looks like he has a little bit of blue on his ear in the first picture. Does he, or is that just the lighting? I bet they never would have guessed that there would be 4 black pups in the litter...haha. Genetics are so funny.
I'm not sure actually! :lol: I was just so excited to see him! And they were excited to see Haus. When we first got there, they didn't realize he was Magnus' pup, until Jimmy came over and said, "There's my big guy, I almost kept him!"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,755 Posts
HausMommy said:
I'm not sure actually! :lol: I was just so excited to see him! And they were excited to see Haus. When we first got there, they didn't realize he was Magnus' pup, until Jimmy came over and said, "There's my big guy, I almost kept him!"
Oh, yeah. I remember that. The day we picked Bella up, the kid that Jimmy and Megan live with was holding Haus and talking about how they were thinking of keeping him. Three dogs must be enough for them, though! :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
I'm not sure actually! :lol: I was just so excited to see him! And they were excited to see Haus. When we first got there, they didn't realize he was Magnus' pup, until Jimmy came over and said, "There's my big guy, I almost kept him!"
Oh, yeah. I remember that. The day we picked Bella up, the kid that Jimmy and Megan live with was holding Haus and talking about how they were thinking of keeping him. Three dogs must be enough for them, though! :)
Well they have that one female that's really dog aggressive. I'm glad that we got him! Maybe that's how we lucked out, they weren't sure if they were going to keep him or not, so he got left. :D I don't know if you know Worm or not, but he almost got Haus too. We beat him by like 2 days! :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,755 Posts
HausMommy said:
Well they have that one female that's really dog aggressive. I'm glad that we got him! Maybe that's how we lucked out, they weren't sure if they were going to keep him or not, so he got left. :D I don't know if you know Worm or not, but he almost got Haus too. We beat him by like 2 days! :lol:
That's crazy! You guys were just destined to have Haus. :) A few people offered Jimmy more money for Bella than what we paid (the owner of Magnus' mom wanted her, too), but we had already given them a desposit. It would have been so easy for them to screw us over. I'm glad they didn't!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
Well they have that one female that's really dog aggressive. I'm glad that we got him! Maybe that's how we lucked out, they weren't sure if they were going to keep him or not, so he got left. :D I don't know if you know Worm or not, but he almost got Haus too. We beat him by like 2 days! :lol:
That's crazy! You guys were just destined to have Haus. :) A few people offered Jimmy more money for Bella than what we paid (the owner of Magnus' mom wanted her, too), but we had already given them a desposit. It would have been so easy for them to screw us over. I'm glad they didn't!!
Yeah, even for being BYBer's, they're still nice people. So are Magnus' owner's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,789 Posts
Magnus is a handsome boy. Kinda off subject here, but my cousin used to have some pit bulls with the same color and markings as Magnus. If we were on speaking terms with them (Jocko incident) I would see if they had some pictures.
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top