Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got my internet working here at the new house, so I thought I'd share some pics:

Before:

After:

And a few Haus pics:

·
Registered
586 Posts
Yay! Tasha,

The Cranberry wall looks great, but it could used a couple more coats of pain :wink: LOL.

Congrats on the house, it looks great. And so does haus, as usual!

Bridget

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Cannon asked to question I was going to ask... How does Haus like his new neighbor? The house looks great. Love the fire place. Here in Miami we don't need one so they are not seen often. Congrats on the move. Enjoy your new home.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Congrates on getting moved in.The house looks great.Do you have much to go? How does Haus like his friend next door?
How does Haus like the house?

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
Awesome home but I think I see a spot you missed over in that corner. Yeah, you did :D .

Lionhead looks like he has made a new friend! Congrats on everything.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Fina said:
Yay! Tasha,

The Cranberry wall looks great, but it could used a couple more coats of pain :wink: LOL.

Congrats on the house, it looks great. And so does haus, as usual!

Bridget
Lol, not funny! I like how you said pain instead of paint....so true...

Kelly, we still have a lot of stuff to move, but it's all small stuff. Just a lot of small stuff....

Haus and the little dog get along fine. They run up and down the fence with each other. The little one barks constantly at Haus, and Haus just looks at him. It's so cute, I'll try to get a video of it.

Haus loves the new house. So much, that he doesn't want to come back inside half the time. I have to entice him with a treat, or some peanut butter. It's so nice to see him so happy. He actually sleeps through the night now too. Granted, our nights have only been about 5 hours of sleep. We'll get to doing something and lose track of time. Before you know it, it's 2 am, and we have to be up at 7. :?

Thanks for the compliments everyone, I'll try to take a better pic of the cranberry wall tonight. The sun was shining in and I haven't figured out how to use the different settings on my camera. :lol:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Love the house! I bet you're just thrilled to have a place to call your own now. I'm thinking lots of cookouts this summer between my house and yours! :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bella_blue said:
Love the house! I bet you're just thrilled to have a place to call your own now. I'm thinking lots of cookouts this summer between my house and yours! :)
Definately. Wait til you see the deck on this place. It is up higher off the ground, and is PERFECT for a grill and some patio furniture. We bought a set that has a fire pit in the middle of the table. How cool is that?

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Nice!! I think we're going to build a deck this summer, or at least a big patio. I hate just having the back porch.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bella_blue said:
Nice!! I think we're going to build a deck this summer, or at least a big patio. I hate just having the back porch.
We're going to extend ours to the end of our house, and screen it in next summer. :)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Your house is nice! Congrats! Glad Haus likes it too! HA!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Super Moderator
16,005 Posts
Hey Tasha - left you a message in the "non-dog" section about your house. Just
got to see these pics. Your house looks so nice and Haus looks like he loves it. I
know that both you and Dennis are so happy to have this home of your very own.
I remember how wonderful it felt for us when we bought ours. Something of our
very own to come home to and shed the world around us. Congratulations. Pat & Clara

:hello1: =D> \:D/ :flower: :salute: :blob7: :hello1:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.