Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a while since I posted photos of them.

Begging me for a piece of ice:

Stupid Ear, I don't know what he was doing:

Justice's smile (Haus was getting into trouble):

She's gaining some weight finally:

Playtime:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
Awesome pictures! I love these two as much as I love Bella and Remy! :D

In that last picture...is that a wedding ring laying in the floor??? Just curious... :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
apbtgurl26 said:
Awesome pictures! I love these two as much as I love Bella and Remy! :D

In that last picture...is that a wedding ring laying in the floor??? Just curious... :)
Haha no. I had to look closely, but it's a ring from around the top of a pop bottle. Haus loves to play with them, and as soon as he gets the ring and the cap off, he's done with them.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Awww - fun pics! Justice reminds me of my old foster Dante. He was always really lean - it was impossible to put any weight on him. Wish I had that metabolism! :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
augrad said:
Awww - fun pics! Justice reminds me of my old foster Dante. He was always really lean - it was impossible to put any weight on him. Wish I had that metabolism! :lol:
You aren't kidding! Part of her weight problem was due to hookworms though. She's getting almost to heavy to pick up.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I just LOVE that "smudge mouth" marking. My Griz has the same thing, it looks like they got too close to the fire or something!

Your babies are SUPER CUTE, I wish I could get some good action shots like that but they move too fast for me!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Chico.Heidi said:
They both look amazing! Justice's coat looks great too!
Thanks! Her coat is looking so much better now that her sores have healed! She had SO many of them from when she was rescued. Poor thing was covered in fleas and ticks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I love the begging for ice picture! Rosie does the same thing. Whenever he hears the ice machine in the kitchen he comes running. :)

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Those are great! Love Haus's closeups. He such a handsome guy, even with one ear! LOL And Justice is coming along very nicely, she looks great. They look like they have alot of fun together. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts