Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, here's a lot of them. Some are blurry, because they move so fast.

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
look at her!! she is definitly all legs right now! Maybe she will be taller then Haus and can pin him down :lol: looks like shes starting to get into the play mode now a little bit

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kate said:
look at her!! she is definitly all legs right now! Maybe she will be taller then Haus and can pin him down :lol: looks like shes starting to get into the play mode now a little bit
She's almost as tall as him now! She's definately not afraid to tell him when she's had enough, and it worries me a bit. I'm going to have to work on that with her. The only thing she's trained with is her crate(which is a blessing). She doesn't know sit, or anything else and she's not housebroken. I've got a lot of work to do with her, but I did it with Haus. I hope she catches on as quickly as he did!

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
HausMommy said:
Kate said:
She's almost as tall as him now! She's definately not afraid to tell him when she's had enough, and it worries me a bit. I'm going to have to work on that with her. The only thing she's trained with is her crate(which is a blessing). She doesn't know sit, or anything else and she's not housebroken. I've got a lot of work to do with her, but I did it with Haus. I hope she catches on as quickly as he did!
Bella was a total b*tch to other dogs when she was a baby. She thought she was on top of the world. She grew out of it at about 4 months old, though. Now she gets along well with any dog that is nice to her! :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
augrad said:
She's such a cutie! :D She reminds me of Brodie. How old is she?
Her vet records from Tennessee have her birthdate listed as February 11th. So she's *almost* 4 months. I'm guessing that's about right, since she's starting to lose her puppy teeth.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
HausMommy said:
augrad said:
Her vet records from Tennessee have her birthdate listed as February 11th. So she's *almost* 4 months. I'm guessing that's about right, since she's starting to lose her puppy teeth.
If she's already almost 4 months old, she probably won't get much over 50 lbs! Lucky! :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
augrad said:
If she's already almost 4 months old, she probably won't get much over 50 lbs! Lucky! :)
I've got my fingers crossed! :)

I don't need 2 monsters, 1 is enough :)

She is already starting to follow him all over the place, it's so cute!! And she answers to WigglyButt the best! :lol:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
augrad said:
How much does she weigh right now?
I haven't weighed her yet, but most likely not over 30 lbs. She's really light, but then again, I'm used to Haus.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
You can take what they weigh at 4 months and double it for an estimation of what they will weigh full-grown. This doesn't apply to the giant breeds, but to most medium dogs and mixes, it's a decent estimate. :D

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
augrad said:
You can take what they weigh at 4 months and double it for an estimation of what they will weigh full-grown. This doesn't apply to the giant breeds, but to most medium dogs and mixes, it's a decent estimate. :D
I think it's going to be a pretty good estimate for Bella. She was 34-35 lbs. at 4 months old, and at 14 months, she's 63 lbs.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
augrad said:
She weighs 19.2 lbs according to my bathroom scale. Which is pretty accurate. The vet records we got today say 19.1.

·
Registered
6,755 Posts
HausMommy said:
augrad said:
She weighs 19.2 lbs according to my bathroom scale. Which is pretty accurate. The vet records we got today say 19.1.
Aww...she's just a little peanut. :D

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Leeann.Bella.Remy said:
HausMommy said:
augrad said:
Aww...she's just a little peanut. :D
I might have a pitbull within standard!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
So cute!!!!! Okay you really are worrying me because she is 4 months old and only weighs 19 pounds and Tanner is 8 weeks old and weighs 17.9 already. :shock: Thanks for sharing. Haus looks like he is loving having a playmate around.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts