Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I felt really bad for him, seeing as he had to go to the vet on his birthday. Even worse because he had to have his anal glands expressed. :( So my fiance and I got him a happy meal from McDonalds. Just a plain hamburger and a small fry. He really enjoyed it :)

Where's daddy?

Happy dog!

The meal:

See mom, I do listen! Now can I eat it? Please?

This was the only shot I got of him eating. I don't think he tasted it!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
How yummy!!! Did het get sick from it? Bella was not feeling well this morning (and made me late for work because she was outside for so long!), and I think it was because of the bone she had last night.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bella_blue said:
How yummy!!! Did het get sick from it? Bella was not feeling well this morning (and made me late for work because she was outside for so long!), and I think it was because of the bone she had last night.
Nope, his poo was fine this morning. I was worried too, because he's on antibiotics for his ear. He ate all of his breakfast also!

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
I love that first pic of him looking out of the window. Too cute! I thought about giving Faith a hamburger for her birthday but was afraid she would get sick. She had some boiled chicken and noodles. I drained all of the water off of it so not to leave too much grease. Glad to hear he did fine with his birthday meal.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Man I've been trying to respond to this for 10 minutes now, I keep getting that stupid error.

Anyways, that is AMAZING that haus will sit there and just look at his food. Dozer would run you over to get to food on the floor and Lucy isn't much better.

:eek:ccasion4:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
What a lucky boy!! Don't feel bad, Bremner, Chopper would've not only run you over to get the food, he'd probably eat the wrapper, too! :roll:

Hope your day was great, Haus! :D (uhhh....except for the anal gland thing....)

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I love the picture of him waiting for his food.My two go nuts if a crumb hits the ground.
Hope he is feeling better.Ear infections are nasty things,poor baby!!!

·
Super Moderator
15,961 Posts
He looks so happy, that I bet he is wondering when his birthday will be again.
What an ad for McDonald's.
:wink: :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts