·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this pic...

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
Nice...Haus looks like he thinks it is a treat...I am going to have Marcus call Dennis so he can give him some good advice...lol

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:lol: Thanks everyone!! I just noticed Haus looks rather squat in that picture. My camera was set on a 3:2 ratio, so that's why he looks so funny!!

I'm so excited!!! My mother has ALREADY started planning it. :?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think Haus needs some "bling bling" for himself!,....maybe a diamond studded collar, haha! Then all the ladies would be after him.

BTW------Congratulations!

·
Banned
3,504 Posts
Congratulations! Isn't it exciting? And like somone mentioned...it will feel strange (but good!) to refer to him as your 'husband'.

Shortly after I was married, I had to call somewhere and said something like "Oh, I'll have to check with my husband..."...it sounded so odd coming out of my mouth I got the giggles and couldn't stop. The person on the other end of the phone thought I was looney.... :p

Enjoy planning your wedding!

Tara

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mom to many said:
Congratulations! Isn't it exciting? And like somone mentioned...it will feel strange (but good!) to refer to him as your 'husband'.

Shortly after I was married, I had to call somewhere and said something like "Oh, I'll have to check with my husband..."...it sounded so odd coming out of my mouth I got the giggles and couldn't stop. The person on the other end of the phone thought I was looney.... :p

Enjoy planning your wedding!

Tara
What's weird is refering to him as my fiance!! I still can't get over it, I'm completely and totally happy though!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
It took me a few weeks to get used to calling Brent my fiance. I'm sure it will take even longer to get used to calling him my husband. He's been my fiance for longer than he was my boyfriend...haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts