Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bear is a 2 year old Saint Bernard that belongs to a friend of mine and Dennis. Look how big he is compared to Haus!! :shock: Rebel is the other dog in the photos.

Are we there yet?

I could never own 3 dogs, it's too hard to keep them all still!

All 3 of them tried to drink out of the water bowl at one time. Bear's head took up most of it.

Haus and Bear sharing a drink.

Another pic of Bear. He's just so gorgeous!!

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
Dang, he's pretty big compared to the Saint Bernards I've seen. He seriously looks huge in those pictures!

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
saints are huge. I had to work on a house that three of em. champ also got to play a st benard when he was a pup I was kinda scared. Actually the st was real good with dogs he had a bunch lil yippy yappy dogs he played with. If one of em bugged him or made him made hed just smack with his paw and they would fly about 5 ft. Champ thought he was bad cuase he could chew on em I guess.

·
Super Moderator
15,976 Posts
St. Bernard's are the sweetest dogs. Their size is scarey but they are not. They are so lovable and just want to hug and play. If they were not so drooley and I lived up north I would have one in a heart beat. I do, however, have one that is mixed with a shepard. No drooling but same lovable personality and guards me as if he were the President's secret agent.

This is Rusty - a true gentleman

Here is another picture of him with Clara

He weighs 85 lbs and Clara 43 lbs - he has a massive chest

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Wow! That is one big boy!! Thanks for sharing your pics. :D

·
Banned
3,413 Posts
Bear is pretty massive! Cute though, I can see where he got his name though. Abby does the same thing in the car, she rest her head on the glove compartment.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes, Bear is a massive dog. He weighs 180 lbs. He was really good with Haus and Rebel, and was a little unsure at first because they are smaller than him. Haus and Rebel can outrun Bear, so he was having a hard time keeping up. They keep him inside usually, but we let all 3 play outside, because they were rowdy! Bear's dog house(outside) is the size of a small toolshed, I can stand up fully inside of it. Now Dennis wants to get a mastiff..... :shock:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bella_blue said:
What a ginormous, beautiful dog!!!
Yes he is!! Bella is welcome to come play with him too!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts