Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He would NOT let go of his rope last night for anything. Usually when we start to pull up on it, he'll let go. Nope:

That's his toy, and Dennis wasn't going to get it! :lol:

And then, he got me good:

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He's 68 lbs! Rather large, I'm thinking about cutting back his food and exercising him a bit more! As far as neutering, most likely. My boyfriend didn't want to, but now Haus has started humping him and marking in the house. Last night, he marked my white coat and our new comforter.

I know the benefits of neutering and I'm working on letting my boyfriend know those benefits. Haus is NEVER out of our site if he is out of his kennel. We are extremely cautious because our neighborhood is rough, and I'm paranoid as hell that he's going to be stolen. We're not planning on breeding him(my boyfriend wanted to, I talked him out of it). Since we don't know his mother's pedigree, that was a major reason. The only female dog Haus is around is Bella(she's fixed). All the other dogs in my family and Dennis' are male. Give me time, I'm still working on my boyfriend :)

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bella_blue said:
Go Haus go!!

Dennis is pretty strong, too! :D
:lol: Dennis had to put Haus down before Haus let go. It was quite comical those two. :roll: A boy and his dog. :lol:

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Thats funny! Ciera was doing that with Faith last night but my camera cards are full. Of course she couldn't get her very high off of the ground. Haus is a cutie!!!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
bella_blue said:
HausMommy said:
He's 68 lbs! Rather large, I'm thinking about cutting back his food and exercising him a bit more!
I know a good way for him to get some exercise:

... play date with Bella!!! :)
:lol: Definately! :) I have that food/water bowl for you.

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have Saturday, Sunday and Monday off :) Maybe Sunday or Monday? That way Dennis could join us!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
LifeIsDaPits said:
Haus is a darn good looking boy, he just has that sweet and innocent look. Though he probaly has us all fooled on that one doesnt he? :wink:
Thanks! And you have NO idea. :roll: He's discovered "marking"

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
LifeIsDaPits said:
I can only imagine, lol. Funny story though, my brother got "marked" by one of my dogs once. So watch out!
Funny you mention that. Haus has marked 2 of Dennis' friends!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I actually don't think he meant to do it. He was about 5 months old at the time and just got really excited. Now he's actually going around and hiking his leg and peeing on stuff.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
We had a stray around her that was so sweet and we would feed him and all but he constantly marked everything! I guess that is one good thing about a female.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.