Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cannon said:
He does look happy with the new yard!

Now you gotta get a video of the Haus Hustle.
I'm gonna try! It's exactly like what Momers did. I can't help but laugh everytime. :lol:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Awwww - he looks so happy in his new yard!

And Family, if you think that's yappy, you should hear my neighbor's Jack Russel when my guys are at the fence! :roll: :wink:

·
Banned
1,028 Posts
augrad said:
Awwww - he looks so happy in his new yard!

And Family, if you think that's yappy, you should hear my neighbor's Jack Russel when my guys are at the fence! :roll: :wink:
You should sick them on Reece

·
Registered
412 Posts
AWWW I LOVE HAUS!! I was describing his face to one of my students, and I figured out what he reminds me of. His face with the white "makeup" looks like a Geisha's makeup hehehe soooo cute!

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zippitydodaa said:
AWWW I LOVE HAUS!! I was describing his face to one of my students, and I figured out what he reminds me of. His face with the white "makeup" looks like a Geisha's makeup hehehe soooo cute!
:lol: I never thought of it that way! He also reminds me of a mime. White face and paws. It's funny!

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Zippitydodaa said:

:oops: What is a Geisha? :oops:

BTW, Haus looks very happy in his new yard and even has a playmate to were him out :blob2: :blob3:

·
Registered
8,911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kelly said:
Zippitydodaa said:

:oops: What is a Geisha? :oops:

BTW, Haus looks very happy in his new yard and even has a playmate to were him out :blob2: :blob3:
geisha - One of a class of professional women in Japan trained from girlhood in conversation, dancing, and singing in order to entertain professional or social gatherings of men.

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
He looks so happy to be there! And he even has a friend.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts