Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday was a public holiday here in Sydney, so we took Patch to the river down near our house.

Check him out... he cracks me up! I think in a past life he was a fish............ LOVES the water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

apologies for the bad quality footage... it was taken on my digital camera which can also take short movies....

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i...=view&current=MOV00485patchswimmingwboats.flv

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i85/rebekahfoxe/?action=view&current=MOV00483patchjumpingwaves.flv

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
augrad said:
:D Those are great! He doesn't even seem at all phased by the boat and skier that keeps going back and forth. LOL. You sure he's not a labrador? :wink:
I know! NOTHING can distract him when he's in the water!!!!!!!!
Not even a speed boat!
and he loves the waves that occur once the boat has passed!
He absolutely loves it! it is hilarious to watch!

I never thought he could bring us this much joy.....

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SugarBear said:
That was cute. I love his squeaky heeler type bark. What a doll. I love you accent too BTW. I wish I had something other that a southern twang!
What accent?!?!?!?! you guys are the ones with the accent!!!!!!!!! :wink: :wink:

oh and yes, his squeeky laugh is hilarious... that's when he's happy...
when he's being "Protector Patch" it gets deeper (e.g. when a stranger enters the yard... he runs to the door and does the deeper bark!

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Kasco said:
Very cute! Looks like he'd be happy to do that all day long! :D
trust me.... he COULD do it all day! he just LOVES the water! he even loves the bath.
on Monday, after fun at the lake, i bathed him and he just sat there and enjoyed me massaging the shampoo in... and he fell asleep in my arms!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.