Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
GOT14U said:
does any body on here know if you can use ab's for havolina hunting? or has any one ?
WTF is a havolina?

·
Registered
379 Posts
A boar but hardly a pig. The Havalina are actually a South American rodent. They’re populated all up through mexico and into Arizona & West Texas scavenging on not only flowers but a good supply of neighborhood garbage. :eek:

·
Registered
379 Posts
They are like a pig but not part of the swine family. Some of the info I've read about them says they are related to the rodent family. Your info contradicts that however. We do agree I believe they are not really pigs.

Although you could hunt them with bulldogs, I wouldn't do to the fact they can atack in groups.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
blittle said:
They are like a pig but not part of the swine family. Some of the info I've read about them says they are related to the rodent family. Your info contradicts that however. We do agree I believe they are not really pigs.

Although you could hunt them with bulldogs, I wouldn't do to the fact they can atack in groups.
Like killer bees on hoof. Just shoot them from a safe distance.

·
Registered
379 Posts
tycosales said:
blittle said:

Like killer bees on hoof. Just shoot them from a safe distance.
I agree! :lol:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
My brothers have taken dogs & hunted them in Arizona. However, 1 of the guys will forever bear an 8inch scar on his forearm he got while trying to slit the throat & 2 dogs got injured. They do defend themselves/attack in packs so IF you want to try it, make sure you have plenty of people with guns to help ward off attackers. Also, be aware of what might be lurking behind you. :wink:

·
Registered
10,116 Posts
A 9mm should do.

(j/k.) I don't care what you use.. I know we're all God's creatures but those things are UGLY. Kill 'em all! LOL...man I just got on an evil streak there for min. :twisted:

·
Registered
379 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
A 9mm should do.

(j/k.) I don't care what you use.. I know we're all God's creatures but those things are UGLY. Kill 'em all! LOL...man I just got on an evil streak there for min. :twisted:
9MM would just pissum off I think!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
LuvaBULL said:
A 9mm should do.

GAWD they are ugly and they stink. I went to AZ this past march and they have tons of them. I didnt see any in the wild but they had them at an outdoor zoo we went too. They just section off parts of the dester there and put in the animals so its like a natural zoo. They get big too I thought. They also have really wierd hair. I dont know but when I saw them...the babies were cute...but the mommas were nasty! LOL

·
Registered
146 Posts
kogeki said:
There is a guy on another working AB forum who uses ABs and Dogos to hunt them.

what other forum? Id like to join. Or is it like a private, secret society? 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts