Bulldog Breeds Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
from being a pup to a teen-adult. Moose is now lifting his leg (at 11 months). He did it for the first time (in front of us) yesterday when my husband was walking him and today he did it when I walked him. I am happy that he is normal BUT I am not so happy because now I hope he won't hike his leg on things around the house. I hope he won't since he doesn't mess in the house. Next big thing in his life will be his first birthday on April 1. Sorry for rambling but I am a proud mom :D

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know. I have another male dog but when we go for walks I don't allow him to stop and pee. If I do let him it is only once. This has been going on since he has beenreally small so he is use to it.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
WooHooo!! Go Moose! =D>

Moose and Sadie share a birthday! Sadie will be 13 years young on April 1!

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
Buster doesn't lift his leg or squat. He just stands there. They only way you even know he's going is that he is standing perfectly still. LOL.

Don't tell the girls that, though. He would be embarassed that I told his personal stuff! :oops:

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awwww another great dog was born on that day. Well we will have to say Happy Birthday to her in a few weeks. :D

augrad - I won't tell anyone about Buster :wink:

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
augrad said:
Buster doesn't lift his leg or squat. He just stands there. They only way you even know he's going is that he is standing perfectly still. LOL.

Don't tell the girls that, though. He would be embarassed that I told his personal stuff! :oops:
Chico does the same thing!!! He just sorta leans forward a little and gets really still! Silly boys!

·
Registered
412 Posts
too funny! Brodie STILL squats, though if it is cold out, he squats with one leg lifted, he doesnt like to get his toes cold . . . that is pretty comical to see too because one of these days, he will fall over doing that!

·
Registered
32 Posts
debs said:
from being a pup to a teen-adult. Moose is now lifting his leg (at 11 months). He did it for the first time (in front of us) yesterday when my husband was walking him and today he did it when I walked him. I am happy that he is normal BUT I am not so happy because now I hope he won't hike his leg on things around the house. I hope he won't since he doesn't mess in the house. Next big thing in his life will be his first birthday on April 1. Sorry for rambling but I am a proud mom :D
That is so weird because Titan started doing that today at 9 month's , but I thought male dogs don't lift there legs up and stay squatting until they see and learn from another male.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I can't wait for Stymie to lift his leg. He keeps peeing on his foot when he squats, then I have to give him a foot bath.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Good for Moose! I am sure he will keep it outdoors only.

Mo squats while he pees. Sometimes he squats and walks and pees.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts