Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this one is for multi dog families our male wont eat cause our oldest female is is heat right now i know its common but donse any bodys elses male do this to and he get a little aggressive not to the point were he want to bite just growls a little and wont shut up all night he wines and keep us up all night i know he horny any sugg

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Yeah Legend wouldnt eat when I had my GSD when she went into heat! I even tried hand feeding him. And adding cut up chicken pieces. He still wouldnt eat. I got so worried I took him to the park with the intention to let him run around and play. I decided since he acts himself here to see if he would eat. He tore into his food licked the bowl clean! So maybe try feeding him in the backyard or away from the house and see if he does.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we have had him on diet for the last 2 weeks so it cind of playing in our favor it looks like he lost about 5 lb the last 2 showes we were at were confusing beast of the east liket them big and buddogerfest liked them skiny he is with in breed standared hes about 115 120 and he tall put most ab to shame we do have some problems when we breed him cause most females cant hold him up we have tried feeding out side away from the house hes just not intersted he just want to go home and hump the air its so funny he walks around humping the air all day

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
fawn coffee said:
Puregrover said:
wont shut up all night he wines and keep us up all night i know he horny any sugg
are males do the same thing we kennel the the female for about a week when the boys start to go nuts at stay and play[/quote
we swich them up evey day put himin the crate let the female out and the nxt day other wat around let him out and put the female away

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
I am going to get a video of Bentley, he cries soo loud and it's such a sissy cry! Poor thing wants Mercedes so bad, and his eyes get all bugged out.

Such a pityful noise coming from such a BIG strong dog....

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Try A&D ointment on each side of his nose, it should confuse the smell just enough to calm him down. It will also mask the smell of food, so he may not eat still.. but at least you guys may get a few hours interrupted sleep =)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts