Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP! Does anyone else, that owns a male puppy, have a problem with him peeing on his from feet when he squats like a woman to tinkle? OMG I hate it and he does it 9 times out of 10 when he pees! I am tempted to let him reach his manliness hood and learn to lift the leg!

·
Registered
120 Posts
:lol: :lol: Luchi does the same thing!!!! in the morning, he nearly hits his chin. he stretches out as far as he can and pees. i have another male dog so i was hoping he'd learn by example...it's been 2 weeks since we've had him and he's approx 6 months old and Luchi still squats/stretches. the back of his front feet get yellow and i have to rinse them off for him. poor lil man.
i'm hoping he learns to lift his leg soon. if not, i'm borrowing a video camera so i can at least submit it to america's funniest home videos and win 10k. the look on his face when he nails himself in the chin is the funniest thing.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Ugh...Chopper does the same thing. He's such a man he doesn't even finish peeing before he starts to walk so he pees on his own leg. :roll:

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
You guys are lucky your dogs squat! My Cato just stops walking and pees! What a monster!The only way you can tell he is peeing is by the relief look on his face!

·
Banned
1,365 Posts
Kasco said:
Ugh...Chopper does the same thing. He's such a man he doesn't even finish peeing before he starts to walk so he pees on his own leg. :roll:
Ditto..lol Boss Hog does the same..

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mench curls his tail way up high and squats. It is so funny. Thanks for the replies..I now know that I am not alone! LOL

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Chance doesn't even bother to stop walking around half the time. His front legs are like, brown from about the midpoint down because he always pees all over himself. The stains won't wash off either, lol.

·
Registered
255 Posts
nelson's one at the end of the month and he always squats to pee only becase we don' have any bushes in our back yard for him to cock his leg up on. but if he goes to the park he lifts his leg on trees and bushes. but if thres nothing to lift his leg on he'll squat. he actually used to really squat but now that hes getting a bit older i think he's figured out he doesn't need to squat so low and he can just thrust his hips forward a bit.here look... :D

this is one of his day squats but his morning squats are a lot lower like he's so tired he wants to pee and fall asleep on the grass. but he didn't start cocking his leg until he was about 9 mths we were a little worried he'd never do it! oh and he's cocked his leg and peed on my bf's mother before. :lol:

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
yeah thats how biz pees
he doesnt really squat
more just stops his back legs and takes one or two more with his fron so he is streched out

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Tala does that quite often, ever since she broke her leg. She doesn't pivot on that foot very well, so she wobbles when she squats to pee, and usually ends up hitting her foot. At least 1 out of 3 times. Yote makes a point of tip toeing around his wee puddle. He's very conscious about keeping clean.

·
Registered
175 Posts
My male lifts his leg in the middle of the yard, not even on anything particular and shoots like 3 feet away, lol. He sprays in every direction, including his front legs and any other unfortunate victim who happens to get in the way :shock:

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Kismet said:
My male lifts his leg in the middle of the yard, not even on anything particular and shoots like 3 feet away, lol. He sprays in every direction, including his front legs and any other unfortunate victim who happens to get in the way :shock:
LMAO That's funny! :lol:

·
Registered
594 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Kasco said:
Kismet said:
LMAO That's funny! :lol:
Gotta love those GOLDEN SHOWERS

:duckie:
LMAO

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
My male lifts his leg in the middle of the yard, not even on anything particular and shoots like 3 feet away, lol. He sprays in every direction, including his front legs and any other unfortunate victim who happens to get in the way
:lol: I can not breathe LMAO :lol:

nelson's one at the end of the month and he always squats to pee only becase we don' have any bushes in our back yard for him to cock his leg up on. but if he goes to the park he lifts his leg on trees and bushes. but if thres nothing to lift his leg on he'll squat. he actually used to really squat but now that hes getting a bit older i think he's figured out he doesn't need to squat so low and he can just thrust his hips forward a bit.here look...

this is one of his day squats but his morning squats are a lot lower like he's so tired he wants to pee and fall asleep on the grass. but he didn't start cocking his leg until he was about 9 mths we were a little worried he'd never do it! oh and he's cocked his leg and peed on my bf's mother before.
You people are killing me!!!!!!!LMAO.............Dober used to squat but he learned from other boys to lift his leg....Since he is a Chihuahua and he squated it made him almost impossible to potty train bc you could be looking at him and you would not know he was going until he was gone :shock: it took a year :shock: :shock:

Funny story he once backed up to my boyfriends shoe, which he was wearing at the time, [email protected]@ped on it, LMAO, I hope I never forget that

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
LOL this reminds me of a similar incident but involving 2 dogs.

I was out with Diablo and one of his cousins one day. The dogs were goofing around for a while and you know how moving around a lot gets their bowels flowing.....well this other dog would not leave D's side the whole time we were out and he would keep sniffing his butt,etc...which proved disastrous :lol:
Diablo had diarrhea that day :oops: You can imagine what the other dog's muzzle/face looked like when he lifted his head :bootyshake: :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
LMAO!!!!! Have a house full of dogs is like having your own personal 3 ring circus.......I love my little puppy heaven :D

·
Registered
8 Posts
I was starting to get worried about my pup Chase cuz he kept squatting andhe's almost 6 months but now it seems he's gotten lazier and has actually started sitting down and peeing. As if he didn't get enough pee on him already!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts