Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New pics from my mom's house. I know, I know, we need to go to some new places but it's been really hot here so we like to take full advantage of the pool. Enjoy!

Here is a video of Heidi riding in the car. I may be the only one that thinks this is funny but Heidi's teeth really crack me up.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxVnz72AM60

Chico got to ride in the front on the way home. He doesn't fit so he has to put his front feet on the floor. It looks really funny because he usually rests his chin on the dash.

Chico and Heidi take their exterminator jobs really seriously. They spend the first 20 minutes or so patrolling for varmit.

"I'm queen of the fruit trees!!!"

"No, I'm queen of the fruit trees...wait a minute!!!"

Heidi's always getting into my mom's blackberry bushes. They are really thorny and it drives me crazy. She doesn't even feel the thorns. She steps on them all the time and doesn't notice it. :-k

What a goofball!

Chico got a fancy tail!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Beautiful dogs!

·
Registered
735 Posts
they are both adorable! :D I am in love with Chico. :) if you ever get tired of him, send him my way. ;)

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Krista said:
they are both adorable! :D I am in love with Chico. :) if you ever get tired of him, send him my way. ;)
Be careful what you wish for. He has a way of sneaking into bed in the middle of the night. He insists that he must sleep right on top of me or my hubby and snore in our ear all night long! If you're prepared to deal with that every night, then he's all yours.

·
Registered
11,423 Posts
Great pictures! Hmmm....where can I get Chopper a fancy tail like that one? LMAO :laughing6: Your dogs are gorgeous as always!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Chico.Heidi said:
Krista said:
Be careful what you wish for. He has a way of sneaking into bed in the middle of the night. He insists that he must sleep right on top of me or my hubby and snore in our ear all night long! If you're prepared to deal with that every night, then he's all yours.
:lol: I don't mind. ;) what a character! :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.