Bulldog Breeds Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wer're getting some tile installed at our house so we went to my parent's for a couple of days. The dogs were happy! Heidi got to swim and Chico could run around like a wild stallion. :lol: Here's some new pics of my two maniacs. Chico has horrible pollen allergies so he has scabs all over from chewing. We got some medicine and he is looking much better. I don't know why some show up so big and others are tiny. Darn photobucket!!

Chico's hips are doing really good now with all the supplements. He's been running around and playing and I'm really happy about that. He's a trooper!

Heidi likes to hide and ambush Chico. Chico gets all fired up and runs circles around her. When he gets too close, she jumps out and tackles him. It's really funny!

Heidi's impersonation of Bella!

That darn tongue just really gets in the way!

His back legs look so short and stumpy from this angle!

Heidi got all mad at me because I made her get out of the pool. She could stay in there all day. Her eyes look so sad here.

·
Banned
4,815 Posts
Nice pics! Your dogs are gorgeous!! I love the ambushing picture :lol:

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
It looks like they had a blast! Look how sad Heidi looks, you mean mean woman!! Just kidding :lol:

Glad to hear Chico's hips aren't causing him any problems, how's Heidi doing?

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LifeIsDaPits said:
It looks like they had a blast! Look how sad Heidi looks, you mean mean woman!! Just kidding :lol:

Glad to hear Chico's hips aren't causing him any problems, how's Heidi doing?
I know, she really works that pathetic look with me! She knows how to push my buttons! Heidi is doing amazingly well. The new vet I took her to ran some bloodwork and basically said he would have never suspected that she had been poisoned. It's amazing. I'm so grateful! Thanks for asking.

Chico is doing really well on the glucosamine and vitamin C. He is doing 4 mile walks again with no limping afterwards. I just have to limit his jumping and running. He can do a little but too much will get him pretty sore.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Those two are too cool. The car pic cracks me up, they are acting like such tough guys. Heidi is all about business, not even looking at the camera.

Heidi looks like she is doing well in the pics. Glad Cheeks is feeling better too.

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They love being in the car, it's weird. Sometimes if the weather is cool, I'll let them stay in the car for 30 mins after we get home. They just sit there like they're watching t.v. or something. People will walk by and the dogs don't seem to know they are real, it's like they're in a trance. It's crazy! :dontknow:

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Chico and Heidi are looking so good!

Glad to hear they are both doing better!

**I started using some of those supplements and changed foods and Riddick is doing better!**

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rachel Zugg said:
Chico and Heidi are looking so good!

Glad to hear they are both doing better!

**I started using some of those supplements and changed foods and Riddick is doing better!**
Oh good, that's awesome!

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
classbully said:
the last picture looks like shes sticking her tongue out at you!
It's all a lie that she can't control her tongue. She blames it on the underbite but she knows what she is doing and she does it just to spite me. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
16,002 Posts
That first pic may be big, but I love it.
Glad everyone had so much fun. Good that Chico
is doing better too.
:D

·
Registered
6,660 Posts
It looks liek they have so much fun there, if I say Grandma and Grandpa my two go nuts!!! They both are beautiful dogs!!!

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
LOVE LOVE LOVE the first picture of Chico. Reminds me of Moose so much. LOVE the picture of Heidi with her tongue. It looks like she bit her tongue and the facial expression is " ouch that hurts". They are BOTH looking so good. I'm so happy Heidi is all better and Chico's hip are doing good too. You must post more pictures, I never get tired of seeing them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts